Santiago - Movistar Arena (Nov. 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by danieldwilliams, correction by YouTube concert video, link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi.

• Broadcast on Movistar TV - YouTube (songs missing) - link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi (original post).
  • Photos (27 total) by Rodrigo Ferrari / Fauna Producciones Facebook page. Link posted by Somehow still alive.

santiago2.jpg
  • Image posted by an anonymous person:

santiago1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh please!!!!!!. I hope he plays Jack the Ripper and This Charming Man on NEW YEAR'S EVE and the following 6 months again all over California.

YOU PEOPLE are sad, but I don't feel sorry for all you anti-American lazy pieces of shit.

I'm glad he played Meat is Murder so all you mexicans and canadians can stop murdering animals. Anonymous-

Well hold on here for a moment. Canadians murdering animals... Like the Argentinians and Brazilians don't? Lets face it: the country of Brazil is doing probably the worst environmental damage to the World by burning the rain forest for agricultural land - more cattle ranching for meat hungry carnivores.

What's that he's singing at the end of "Everyday is like sunday" these days?
"More grist for the mill," I think.

Edit: This is what he's been singing at the end of the song for a while now, but I guess this time he's actually singing something in Spanish, which is appropriate given the setting. Should have watched the video first. :o

Last edited:
Ive seen it all before pal what am I looking for in the clip ?
It's not good enough for the UK anymore I wouldn't pay him in tap washers to see that but you enjoy it so good for you, enjoy yourself.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Cheers for that, excellent.

First time post, long time lurker. If anyone has any good links to full Jack the Ripper I'd be very greatful

No llores por mi

"Don't cry for me"

Really? If that's the case then... it's beautiful!

- - - Updated - - -

"More grist for the mill," I think.

Edit: This is what he's been singing at the end of the song for a while now, but I guess this time he's actually singing something in Spanish, which is appropriate given the setting. Should have watched the video first. :o

Thanks! I must admit that - to me - that whole "grist for the mill" bit makes no sense at all.
Anyways: Someone here pointed out that it is indeed spanish he's singing now... "No llores por mi" ("Don't cry for me").

Looks dead on the youtube clips, too much touring, its been near enough non stop for a few years, coupled with a pretty poor latest album, stupid bowing routines as though its some form of religious cult, where next for Moz? Certainly not books, and his hopes of becoming some old crooner look in tatters, one last blast of the Smiths, or retirement.

Looks dead on the youtube clips, too much touring, its been near enough non stop for a few years, coupled with a pretty poor latest album, stupid bowing routines as though its some form of religious cult, where next for Moz? Certainly not books, and his hopes of becoming some old crooner look in tatters, one last blast of the Smiths, or retirement.
Morrissey gave The Smiths a life they could have only dreamed off. Reckon Jonny f u M would die for a reunion, fortunately Moz has principal. And as for his books, he doesn't wallow in the here and now, that novel will be recognised in history. Most good things are.

i dont know about too much touring hes doing barely a dozen shows in six weeks, down time in a luxury five star hotel instead of a bus. you can hardly call that doing hard time.
about 15o min of work in a week.

Morrissey gave The Smiths a life they could have only dreamed off. Reckon Jonny f u M would die for a reunion, fortunately Moz has principal. And as for his books, he doesn't wallow in the here and now, that novel will be recognised in history. Most good things are.

What language is that?

that was quite the life moz gave rourke and joyce.
i reckon they didnt need him to be on the dole.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom