Puebla, Mexico - BUAP Complex (Apr. 4, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When Last I Spoke To Carol / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ganglord / Let Me Kiss You / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper // Judy Is A Punk

Setlist provided by @orpaez / Periscope, link posted by Famous when dead

• Image from @lasire / Instagram:

39846_puebla2.jpg

Last edited:
Let's sum up the Mexican tour (Part 2)
Judy is the worst cover moz ever did. I'll never go back to see him till he sings it!
Absolute crap! He can't be bothered to find a new cover for 2017: sad!

I reckon the Lawnmowers should be able to perform a half decent cover of ' Mandy ' but we shouldn't build hopes up for ' Copacabana ' or ' Could it be magic '

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I reckon the Lawnmowers should be able to perform a half decent cover of ' Mandy ' but we shouldn't build hopes up for ' Copacabana ' or ' Could it be magic '

I'd rather like them to perform a half indecent cover of Mandy.
You never know, we still got some shows to come. :D

I'd quite like Morrissey to do a cover of Mandy, the one who came and gave without taking between Man C and Man E. For Damon.

PS did Barry Manilow really think people didn't know he was gay? Bless him.

Last edited:

You are obviously quite a fan...but then, he is your boyfriend's favourite. How is Bernard these days? It's lovely that he has stuck by you despite the lies, unfortunate hair loss and fart-cloud personality.

You are obviously quite a fan...but then, he is your boyfriend's favourite. How is Bernard these days? It's lovely that he has stuck by you despite the lies, unfortunate hair loss and fart-cloud personality.

Hi P J
How about this one ? Steve could sing it as a sly dedication to Diesel stood in the wings !

Enjoy the weekend P J and remember all you need is me ! :tiphat:

Reckon whomever Mexican whore she was, Uncle Steve must have fond memories based on his expression. There will be a lot more tonight in LA. Steve is more like Tom Jones, cheating on his wife throughout their entire marriage, but Steve won't be moving back to "the UK" after living in LA for 35 years like Tom did.

L O L ! Just look how he throws it on the mic stand so hastily.
A straight bloke would have sniffed it and rubbed it on his crotch :rofl:deffo NOT a bi-sexual !
Apologies to all the bots for bursting the bubble, but in the long run you'll all look back and thank me.

Back
Top Bottom