Prince likes the way Morrissey thinks

The interview:

The Royal Visit- independent.ie

The interview segment:

Of the big record labels, he says: "There have been lessons learned, that's for sure. I like what Morrissey said about how, isn't it funny how all their acts go to number one? They go on the cover of Rolling Stone after one release. It took me four albums. The record companies, they have become like carjackers."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hand in glove is a traitor to Mozzer as been notified of this by my employer. I have added hand in glove to my mission, she’s now under suspicion as will be under further observation, she chose davidt over the Moz man. Now hand in glove put your head in the sand, the proper apology to Morrissey And by the way you will be reprimanded. *spits*

I'm sure hand in glove is very upset by this. :rollseyes:

It’s in my Morrissey files, I’ll have it awhile and I Ulysses the dog that eats feces never forgets or shows any regrets to those he gets who cause the slightest trepidation and anxiety to my man Morrissey

Then I will resume my chase for the dog that attacked Morrissey making him pay with his blood, as off with his head as I lift his tail so I can be fed with his feces. That’s the ticket as that nourishes my species.

There’s no length I won’t go and I’ll tell you so as I crave feces so and Mike Joyce’s I’d reject and Andy’s I’d suspect of being laced with drugs, but Johnny Marr’s I will pursue as he releases such lovely poop and I want to taste it and roll around in it that gab of goo. Oh well a loo-loo. That saucy dude.

I want to eat David Johansen’s feces as it will please me and maybe David Bowie’s as well. I will eat the feces of everyone Morrissey approves of as they will be extra tasty and extra terrestrial , does that ring any bells, to me. I need to catch the dog that attacked Morrissey as he is my quest and ejaculate in the felon’s ass and pushing it fast. Hump day is Wednesday. So I will be on my way. Bone in teeth, you are going to be sorry for messing with Morrissey I’ve got some beef to take up with the felon and his penis is going to be suctioned. I be that deputy dog, always on the job. That’s why the mob wants to hire me that’s why my focus is on Morrissey . My boss is currently all the powers that be. I obey compliantly. Cause I be that dog Ulysses who eats his own feces. If these bees keep surrounding me, I’m going to start eating them. They are very inviting and wholesome for my nutrition. You will forever regret attacking him. And I don’t listen to no reason. I do not accept treason. That’s why I was hired by ‘em.
Chocolate chips pies fly through the sky. I’m flying so high.

I am Ulysses the dog that eats his own feces and I want to earn more treats and fulfill my assignment and track down that culprit who did that awful deed to my man Morrissey . I’m going to cause him extreme misery. I like to inflict pain, I like to cause torment and pleas for mercy which I will ignore until they ask for more and then I will kill them once more.
I will pursue that dog until he is dead and then I will smash him in the head and then on his feces I will be fed, that’s what I said.
I always obey, I do what I’m told and I will get that dog before he is old. And all you other evil cretins on here, are gonna get beatin’s and then be eatin.

Off-topic/troll post

I am Ulysses and I eat my own feces. I want to catch the dog that attacked Morrissey I want to find where he is hiding and strangle him with my paws and make him bellow for mercy as I squeeze his neck harder so he is a lesson to all other dogs who’d ever attach my man Morrissey . Then I will sit on his stomach until the last batch of feces comes out and I can eat it.

I want to eat Johnny Marr’s feces as well as Alain’s as it will be tasty though not as good as Jessie’s. Jesse’s feces is wonderful just like his guitar playing which I find so magical and enchanting. I can listen to that man play all day. I hope some of his immense talent rubs off on me from his feces I ate.

I obey whatever I am told and whatever my man Morrissey wants from me I shall do as I want to protect him always. Anyone say anything bad to the man will have my teeth marks on their penis in no time. I have super powers from my vitamins that are hidden in the feces I eat by my master who always tells me to eat faster.

I will patrol Morrissey-solo and make sure no one inflicts any harm on Morrissey. I am on here to protect him and I see I’m been called a troll. What is a troll. Why am I being called that. What makes someone a troll and what does a troll’s feces taste like. If it’s good and yummy then I want to be a troll. But you call me that and I do not understand what that means. And that makes my protective words for Morrissey hidden on here for some as reason which may be part of this so called troll thing. But since it looks like most if not all of the rest of this site are not called trolls, it is a good thing to be one and now I want to be a troll and eat my feces so from now on I am Ulysses the troll that eats his own feces.
I Ulysses the troll who eats his own feces will continue my quest to catch the dog who I assume was not a troll who attacked Morrissey And then I will show him what us trolls do as I mutilate his body into 600 pieces and then eat him along with my friend rex the wonder dog who will come along but won’t be with me long as I will eat him next as I do to all my friends. To me friendship just means lunch.
I want to find another dog that I can rollover and plow myself into repeatedly. I don’t care who the dog is as long as she lets me do what I want to her as often as I want and lets me eat her feces too before I kill her and eat her as well. Maybe I can’t find a gf because I eat them all.

Then after I will resume my search for the criminals who have harmed Morrissey I will find that dog Mike Joyce as well as the dog that bit hi. And they will both feel my wrath because I am Ulysses the roll who eats feces.

Off-topic/Troll post

Hand in glove is a traitor to Mozzer as been notified of this by my employer. I have added hand in glove to my mission, she’s now under suspicion as will be under further observation, she chose davidt over the Moz man. Now hand in glove put your head in the sand, the proper apology to Morrissey And by the way you will be reprimanded. *spits*

clearly you are an agent provocatuer. HIG gives nothing but positive vibes to morrissey and this site. go count the bricks on the street and stop running this site in the ground.

Not sure the feeling is mutual, morrissey once said that prince wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes if he had come from Wigan, which is true

We don't have a set. We have a loose outline, a loose sketch, of what we are going to do. Stevie Wonder once told me he was like a DJ. He has a great feel for what the audience wants to hear. I think we have that too. It is a joy. The people feel so good at the shows, we feel so good......

Mozzer take note....!!!!!!

clearly you are an agent provocatuer. HIG gives nothing but positive vibes to morrissey and this site. go count the bricks on the street and stop running this site in the ground.

Really, HIG gives only positive vibes about Morrissey? Explain this then:

“ Well David...maybe you should shut the site down. What's the point in keeping it up knowing how much he dislikes you - and obviously the majority of us who post here (even those of us who have been true to Morrissey for all these years. Including the wilderness years). If no one can post concert updates here, he will find it difficult to read else where what his fans really like and don't like about his shows...but then maybe he really just doesn't give a shit about what we think. He can support true to you all he wants, but its virtually non-existent unless someone posts that he's made a statement.

Um....yeah...you deserve a refund. And, no, you shouldn't have to take it up with the band. What happened to you tonight is silly and absurd. I love Morrissey, but this is unreasonable. You have posted in the past stories that maybe you shouldn't have. You have supported Joyce by posting stories related to him just recently, but to eject you out of a show you paid to see is a bit much. Not only were you ejected but bullied! What the Hell?

I'm not anti-Julia by no means. She seems nice enough, but she's not ever going to be one to "share" Morrissey, so to speak, and I think he gives her too much credit - which is sad, really.

Other sites like allyouneedismorrissey are great, but, truth be known, this is the site everyone comes to for Morrissey news and updates...whether he likes it or not.

It's all just...ridiculous.”

I’m waiting. I’m not done. This is clearly your “HIG” twisting the knife into Morrissey. She has spoken so highly of him for many, many years. But now as I just exposed her, and as I now documented on here, what do you have to say about this.
What comes to mind to me is -- do you have a vacancy for a “back stabber“?

Truly Disappointed.

When I first read this headline, I thought for certain that The Artist had taken to having his fans ejected from shows, too.

Really, HIG gives only positive vibes about Morrissey? Explain this then:

“ Well David...maybe you should shut the site down. What's the point in keeping it up knowing how much he dislikes you - and obviously the majority of us who post here (even those of us who have been true to Morrissey for all these years. Including the wilderness years). If no one can post concert updates here, he will find it difficult to read else where what his fans really like and don't like about his shows...but then maybe he really just doesn't give a shit about what we think. He can support true to you all he wants, but its virtually non-existent unless someone posts that he's made a statement.

Um....yeah...you deserve a refund. And, no, you shouldn't have to take it up with the band. What happened to you tonight is silly and absurd. I love Morrissey, but this is unreasonable. You have posted in the past stories that maybe you shouldn't have. You have supported Joyce by posting stories related to him just recently, but to eject you out of a show you paid to see is a bit much. Not only were you ejected but bullied! What the Hell?

I'm not anti-Julia by no means. She seems nice enough, but she's not ever going to be one to "share" Morrissey, so to speak, and I think he gives her too much credit - which is sad, really.

Other sites like allyouneedismorrissey are great, but, truth be known, this is the site everyone comes to for Morrissey news and updates...whether he likes it or not.

It's all just...ridiculous.”

I’m waiting. I’m not done. This is clearly your “HIG” twisting the knife into Morrissey. She has spoken so highly of him for many, many years. But now as I just exposed her, and as I now documented on here, what do you have to say about this.
What comes to mind to me is -- do you have a vacancy for a “back stabber“?

Truly Disappointed.

I'll explain this - because it's probably ONE of the very few (if any) that exist.

I was a little shocked by the whole episode. But if you read it clearly, I was also saying to David why I thought he was extracted from the show. After all of the stories he's posted over the years (that really had nothing to do with the music) and then having to read through all of the real crap that gets posted here about Morrissey, I was in "Fed-up" mode. Not with Morrissey - though, it's true what I said - this is the place people come to for concert reviews, news, etc., etc. whether he likes it or not. That's just a fact, kid. This happened right on the heels of the "f*** morrissey-solo.com t-shirt", so in a way all of it did feel like a slap in the face...so I unloaded in that post and in my journal. Again, however, if you read carefully, I explain how dearly I love Morrissey. Haven't you ever gotten upset with someone you love?

By the way, I never once posted anonymously about the subject - God's truth. But, yes, I was up-set.

This site has been my home page for 11 or 12 years now. It still is, basically.

What else you got? Can't be much...

But enough about me. What's your username? How long have you been here? I just posted in my journal that I wouldn't respond to negative posts...oh well. I've been devoted to Morrissey for over twenty years. You probably just figured out how to tie your shoe laces. It's people like YOU who makes this place known as "solow".

Traitor, backstabber? No, that's not me.

If you're truly disappointed, then I'm truly bewildered.

I'll explain this - because it's probably ONE of the very few (if any) that exist.

I was a little shocked by the whole episode. But if you read it clearly, I was also saying to David why I thought he was extracted from the show. After all of the stories he's posted over the years (that really had nothing to do with the music) and then having to read through all of the real crap that gets posted here about Morrissey, I was in "Fed-up" mode. Not with Morrissey - though, it's true what I said - this is the place people come to for concert reviews, news, etc., etc. whether he likes it or not. That's just a fact, kid. This happened right on the heels of the "f*** morrissey-solo.com t-shirt", so in a way all of it did feel like a slap in the face...so I unloaded in that post and in my journal. Again, however, if you read carefully, I explain how dearly I love Morrissey. Haven't you ever gotten upset with someone you love?

By the way, I never once posted anonymously about the subject - God's truth. But, yes, I was up-set.

This site has been my home page for 11 or 12 years now. It still is, basically.

What else you got? Can't be much...

But enough about me. What's your username? How long have you been here? I just posted in my journal that I wouldn't respond to negative posts...oh well. I've been devoted to Morrissey for over twenty years. You probably just figured out how to tie your shoe laces. It's people like YOU who makes this place known as "solow".

Traitor, backstabber? No, that's not me.

If you're truly disappointed, then I'm truly bewildered.

If you had a problem with Morrissey (have). Haves cannot stand have nots... You shouldn’t write your feelings about the situation on the boards. I would never tell anybody on these boards anything that was personal to me, let alone anyone in “real life”.
Oh Black Cloud.

I'm so exhausted as I've not slept in four days and life is hard enough when you belong here.

HIG - you know what you’ve done. I find it completely unreasonable that you didn‘t apologize before today. Checked out your journal.

If you had a problem with Morrissey (have). Haves cannot stand have nots... You shouldn’t write your feelings about the situation on the boards. I would never tell anybody on these boards anything that was personal to me, let alone anyone in “real life”.
Oh Black Cloud.

I'm so exhausted as I've not slept in four days and life is hard enough when you belong here.

HIG - you know what you’ve done. I find it completely unreasonable that you didn‘t apologize before today. Checked out your journal.

Um...no, don't know what I've done. Don't know what you're talking about...or who you're talking about. And, no, I don't HAVE a problem with Morrissey. Period.

Um...no, don't know what I've done. Don't know what you're talking about...or who you're talking about. And, no, I don't HAVE a problem with Morrissey. Period.

But you REALLY do have a problem with Morrissey as I just exposed you.

So stop the nonsense. I noticed you tried to skirt the whole issue in your first message. OK.

So stop the nonsense. I noticed you tried to skirt the whole issue in your first message. OK.

This is laughable...you did not expose me. I wrote what you quoted on this board under the story...it was already "exposed"! If anyone exposed anything it was me! The first time around! Damn, maybe you do need some sleep. The frink thread keeping you up all night?

I didn't skirt any issues; I've not apologized to anyone, and I'm not going to, as I don't have anything to apologize for, and, frankly, you're not making any sense.

HIG -- I have something else to say to you. I think you should apologize openly on these boards to Morrissey. You evaded Morrissey himself in your explanation on these boards. You did, in fact, touch upon it in your journals. I suggest if you want to make things right with Morrissey, you should say that you are sorry on the boards.

HIG -- I have something else to say to you. I think you should apologize openly on these boards to Morrissey. You evaded Morrissey himself in your explanation on these boards. You did, in fact, touch upon it in your journals. I suggest if you want to make things right with Morrissey, you should say that you are sorry on the boards.

Ok...Look. Morrissey couldn't care less what I think, say, or do. I haven't said anything on "these" boards that I wouldn't say to his face. I don't have to explain anything to you or to anybody else. I love Morrissey dearly - his lyrics mean more to me than I could possibly put into words. I have never betrayed him - I simply stated my opinion. Now, that's all I've got to say. I hope you get some sleep. You need it.

This is laughable...you did not expose me. I wrote what you quoted on this board under the story...it was already "exposed"! If anyone exposed anything it was me! The first time around! Damn, maybe you do need some sleep. The frink thread keeping you up all night?

I didn't skirt any issues; I've not apologized to anyone, and I'm not going to, as I don't have anything to apologize for, and, frankly, you're not making any sense.

hand in glove, stop responding to the fascist troll.

Whoever it is just wants to make you upset/scared/neurotic.

If this person is going to tattle like a child (to whom exactly?), the fault lies with the person who gives such a person any shred of credibility.

Laugh it off like the nutter-ranting it is.

hand in glove, stop responding to the fascist troll.

Whoever it is just wants to make you upset/scared/neurotic.

If this person is going to tattle like a child (to whom exactly?), the fault lies with the person who gives such a person any shred of credibility.

Laugh it off like the nutter-ranting it is.

Will do. Thanks!

There's a real care in the community element to this site. As a long time reader (since the late nineties) where have these insane people come from? Well you've utterly killed this place thanks

Back
Top Bottom