Do you share Morrissey's view on Prince William and Kate Middleton?

Do you share Morrissey's view on Prince William and K Middleton?

• Yes, I hate them just as much as he does

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No strong feeling/don't really care

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • I like them

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I really like them

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Maurice E

It's no surprise that Moz isn't a fan of the latest royal couple - at many, if not most, of the live shows to date, he's expressed a pretty vitriolic view (to put it mildly).
I wonder how many of us share his hatred for them. I read an interview with Johnny Lydon recently who (perhaps ironically) actually wished the couple well, as they hadn't chosen the life they ended up with (or words to that effect).

Do I hold anything against them? No not at all.

However, I do not agree with what they stand for. I don't think that they should be targeted though.

I'm sorry that the establishment murdered his mother for consorting with a Muslim / campaigning against land mines.
I don't really see the point of all the sniping at the royals, they are just a symbol of the British establishment, and most people appear to support this system, it will die in its' own sweet time.

Other than the "Royal Dreading," which dominated US TV as much as it did UK TV, have they done anything so horrible yet to warrant all his attention?

Give them a year to do something totally mindboggling before hating them. sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom