Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i need to write a novel you guys so that I can live here permanently while also maintaining a flat in London right next door to dreamy neils!!!

You are writing a novel. Put your posts into chapters, add a bit of plot & Bob's your bunny.

Happy birthday Eddy! :partypooper::balloon::birthdaycake:

May all your days be merry and bright and the hole in your neck fixed!

And get your mum/manager to take you to the f***ing pastry boutique.

eddy is just getting ready for the day now, but he says thank you and is SO thrilled that you guys remembered!!!! :bearface: <3

Happy birthday Eddy! :partypooper::balloon::birthdaycake:

May all your days be merry and bright and the hole in your neck fixed!

And get your mum/manager to take you to the f***ing pastry boutique.
eddy and I went to get some bougatsa instead, cause we really like that too!! and then we went and sat at the beach and eddy was even able to poke his head out for a little while when there was no one around! it was then in the natural light that I noticed how discoloured he is--more yellowish than gray (and he had some chocolate on his ear :oops:). I guess that means he's been around for a long time! <3 the sun wasnt shining too brightly today and it was really nice and relaxing sitting at the beach and listening to the ocean, and the sand was perfect today, nice and packed so that it was soft to walk on but your foot didnt sink into it. in fact, it was so nice that I only came home to make some coffee to take back with me!

you're right. I think I might be overthinking it, trying to make it "important" when I think my style runs more towards the "inane", which can also be made into an art.
You should invent "le roman stupide" as a reaction again the capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing business and also against authors who think literature should be important.

You should invent "le roman stupide" as a reaction again the capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing business and also against authors who think literature should be important.

:rolleyes:

FC WHAT?????!!!

invent the 'le roman stupide' as a reaction again the capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing business and also against authors who 'THINK" literature should be important'?????:straightface:

the 'capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing businees and 'authors who think literature should be important form a cadre that should be eliminated via 'le roman stupide'? lettuce?:crazy:

Finally had 10 hours of sleep cause Lanzarote gave me so much energy it was hard to come back down on earth again.

Wishing all a happy valentines weekend cause it is today on a Friday making it a Valentines weekend rather than a Valentines Day.

Swedes are lubing up and getting it on big time. Many accidents 9 months from now. Lanzarote was full of pregnant swedish women and I said to P "I'l never experience that" making her hit me.

"You know Urban that I am done when it comes to having kids". I love to drive her mad. Then we watched cute little babies in the baby pool and Pilla had tears in her eyes.

She will never quite let go of the idea of having kids around but then again she has me and she lets me know it too.

:rolleyes:

FC WHAT?????!!!

invent the 'le roman stupide' as a reaction again the capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing business and also against authors who 'THINK" literature should be important'?????:straightface:

the 'capitalist intellectuals who run the publishing businees and 'authors who think literature should be important form a cadre that should be eliminated via 'le roman stupide'? lettuce?:crazy:
Like the anti-capitalist 'intellectual' Muslims who run McDonald's in Pakistan.:dancer: o_O

:crazy:
WTF UNTRUTH!!! ' people pay a lot of money to vacation in jamaica so i dont think it qualifies as a shithole BUT most desirable destinations in the US have their shithole areas" WTF!!!?? so jamaica is not a shithole because its a desirable area but desirable areas are shitholes?????

57ad838f47ee21567dc9e7bf.png
This is the absolute smoking hottest and weirdest WTF that I have ever seen!!!

people have been blinded by less!!! Lol. LOVE your 3-D inclinations, vegancro! :lbf: Because, WHO KNEW!!!

That's right!
Vegans must come well prepared and unite against those anti-capitalist McDonald's
'money loving-money grubbing' Muslims! ?! :crazy: We stand in the 'other' line. :thumb:
The free "anti-capitalist/capitalist" enterprise in the same sentence makes perfect sense to Muslims...
and to Bernie Sanders and his followers: Neither can make up their mind.:moneybag::turban::moneybag::turban::moneybag::turban: :moneybag::turban:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom