Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i cant wait till a week from now and this whole stupid nonsense is over with. i dont want to go to vancouver, im having anxiety about it. it's going to be terribly upsetting being in the same room as neil. he makes me feel so inadequate and short legged and big headed. but i have to go. i cant not go. maybe ill just hide out in my hotel and eat cake and pretend i went to the concert.

it's gonna rain the whole time im there too so i dont know what the f*** im supposed to do with my days.

maybe ill get some of my stuff out of storage like my mattijs butterfly necklace. then it wont be a total bust.

also it's a damn good thing i got a phone because the new venue will NOT allow you to print your tickets!!! so i have to download the app or some such and i dont know how to do that and i dont have data so who knows if it will even work when i have to show it at the venue!!!! i think ill go down there in the day and ask them to show me what to do and feel like a total idiot but oh well! the things i do for neil!!!!!

also it's a damn good thing i got a phone because the new venue will NOT allow you to print your tickets!!! so i have to download the app or some such and i dont know how to do that and i dont have data so who knows if it will even work when i have to show it at the venue!!!! i think ill go down there in the day and ask them to show me what to do and feel like a total idiot but oh well! the things i do for neil!!!!!
You've got no data?! That's crazy. Freedom mobile has cheap prepaid plans that include data. I'm guessing your sister got you a phone with a carrier that charges a lot for data.

Anyway, you can use wifi at home to get to know how to navigate the Ticketmaster app, and then at the hotel, use the wifi there to get the barcode for your ticket on your screen, and just take that with you to the venue.

You've got no data?! That's crazy. Freedom mobile has cheap prepaid plans that include data. I'm guessing your sister got you a phone with a carrier that charges a lot for data.

Anyway, you can use wifi at home to get to know how to navigate the Ticketmaster app, and then at the hotel, use the wifi there to get the barcode for your ticket on your screen, and just take that with you to the venue.
thanks ill do that. i dont know how to download an app but i suppose it's probably not that difficult. i think ill go to the venue the day before to ask them if i did it right (hopefully they're not jerks).

my phone is unlocked so i guess i could use any carrier, and i could have data, i think it's pretty cheap, but it costs a bit more and i just dont care enough. im not the type to be checking my phone when waiting for the bus or anything like that, so i really dont need it (other than for this, maybe).

thanks ill do that. i dont know how to download an app but i suppose it's probably not that difficult. i think ill go to the venue the day before to ask them if i did it right (hopefully they're not jerks).

my phone is unlocked so i guess i could use any carrier, and i could have data, i think it's pretty cheap, but it costs a bit more and i just dont care enough. im not the type to be checking my phone when waiting for the bus or anything like that, so i really dont need it (other than for this, maybe).
Is it an Android? Or iPhone?

Anyway you can take it to Freedom, and ask for a cheap prepaid plan with say, 1.5 gigs data...it's about $30 a month, and ask the clerk to download the Ticketmaster app for you, and teach you a little about how to navigate.

Oh, Android, good. Much more flexible than iPhone. To download an app, you click on the Playstore icon.

Anyway you can take it to Freedom, and ask for a cheap prepaid plan with say, 1.5 gigs data...it's about $30 a month, and ask the clerk to download the Ticketmaster app for you, and teach you a little about how to navigate.

Oh, Android, good. Much more flexible than iPhone. To download an app, you click on the Playstore icon.
okay, well ill wait till vancouver to do it. im already stressed enough. also, im happy with the plan i have. no need to change, but thanks.

Having mobile data included in a monthly plan is indispensable to me. But that's me. I hope it'll work out just fine with the hotel's wifi.

Life is a show.

Have a blast, @rifke! We want to hear all about it and hope to see lots of photos of Neil's cheekbones, Sexybrett slapping his arse with his microphone and Eddy hanging out in Vancouver (with chicks). :rock:
thanks!!! im worried about my ticket not working and not being able to get in and being kept from neil!!!!!!!!!!! i also dont know what to wear (and if im allowed to take a bag or if i should wear a coat with pockets?!) and im afraid everyone else will be cool and ill look like a square!! i also need a belt and i have only tomorrow to find one and what if there are no belts left in the universe and i have to use rope to keep my pants up?!?! what if it rains great gouts and i have to stand all night in wet shoes?!?!?!

oh it's all so awful! i would SO much prefer neil be coming to MY book signing rather than me going to his concert!!!!!!

i just wanna be home already and binging on dolmades and hedgehogs as i sob over neil!!! (which is GOING to happen!!!)

also, EddY's not going. (he's staying home because i dont want to lose him!!)

quick, if i run into neil on the street what should i say, bun bun?!?!?!! should i ask him if i can take his picture? should i call him angel? should i tell him that's he my lieblingsmann and that im writing a book inspired by him that is NOT fanfiction?! should i ask if i can run my finger along the edge of his cheekbones?!

thanks!!! im worried about my ticket not working and not being able to get in and being kept from neil!!!!!!!!!!! i also dont know what to wear (and if im allowed to take a bag or if i should wear a coat with pockets?!) and im afraid everyone else will be cool and ill look like a square!! i also need a belt and i have only tomorrow to find one and what if there are no belts left in the universe and i have to use rope to keep my pants up?!?! what if it rains great gouts and i have to stand all night in wet shoes?!?!?!

oh it's all so awful! i would SO much prefer neil be coming to MY book signing rather than me going to his concert!!!!!!

i just wanna be home already and binging on dolmades and hedgehogs as i sob over neil!!! (which is GOING to happen!!!)

also, EddY's not going. (he's staying home because i dont want to lose him!!)

quick, if i run into neil on the street what should i say, bun bun?!?!?!! should i ask him if i can take his picture? should i call him angel? should i tell him that's he my lieblingsmann and that im writing a book inspired by him that is NOT fanfiction?! should i ask if i can run my finger along the edge of his cheekbones?!

Ticket: just download the f***ing app already, save the ticket to your phone. Maybe they have a "make available offline" option, if not save it as a photo or pdf to your phone. Do it NOW so you can chill out.

What to wear: black. Black pullover, black jeans, black coat with pockets, chunky black boots. Boots have the advantage that your feet don’t get wet (and you won't have to stand all night in wet shoes) and it doesn’t hurt as much when everyone steps on your toes. Plus, boots are suede-y.

I can guarantee you everyone else will NOT look cool. Have you seen suede crowds lately? They are all old, bald and chubby. You’ll probably be among the younger, prettier ones.

A belt is probably a good investment. You do not want to bump into your Lieblingsmann with your pants down.

Well, I don’t know what you should tell him. I am not awfully gifted when it comes to rock star conversation. As I may have mentioned before, when I bumped into Brett Anderson I informed him that he was Brett Anderson (when I really should have shown him my tattoo!!!). Just tell Neil how much you admire his music and that Bat Out Of Hell is your favourite song ever or something. :lbf:

Shocked about EddY. You must do something nice for him, like bring him a present from Vancouver. Have you tasted the Red Velvet Cupcake Baileys yet?

Ticket: just download the f***ing app already, save the ticket to your phone. Maybe they have a "make available offline" option, if not save it as a photo or pdf to your phone. Do it NOW so you can chill out.

What to wear: black. Black pullover, black jeans, black coat with pockets, chunky black boots. Boots have the advantage that your feet don’t get wet (and you won't have to stand all night in wet shoes) and it doesn’t hurt as much when everyone steps on your toes. Plus, boots are suede-y.

I can guarantee you everyone else will NOT look cool. Have you seen suede crowds lately? They are all old, bald and chubby. You’ll probably be among the younger, prettier ones.

A belt is probably a good investment. You do not want to bump into your Lieblingsmann with your pants down.

Well, I don’t know what you should tell him. I am not awfully gifted when it comes to rock star conversation. As I may have mentioned before, when I bumped into Brett Anderson I informed him that he was Brett Anderson (when I really should have shown him my tattoo!!!). Just tell Neil how much you admire his music and that Bat Out Of Hell is your favourite song ever or something. :lbf:

Shocked about EddY. You must do something nice for him, like bring him a present from Vancouver. Have you tasted the Red Velvet Cupcake Baileys yet?
this ticket thing is turning out to be way more complicated than it should be!!! the problem is i bought the ticket through "ticket leader" which sells tickets for events at the PNE forum. they changed the venue from the PNE forum to the commodore ballroom, which only accepts tickets through the ticket master app. but i did not buy the ticket through ticketmaster! and ticketmaster shows no record of my having bought it!! and even if it did, i would still need to get data on my phone because they can ONLY scan the ticket through the ticketmaster app (not saved as a photo) and i downloaded the app and without data it wont load! so ive emailed ticketleader to see if they can give me some insight into how this is going to work and i may just have to go down to the venue in vancouver or call them and hopefully they will be open during the day!! ugh, this is frustrating!!! what the f*** is wrong with paper tickets?!?!?

well, thanks for the style advice, bun bun!! i went looking for black articles today, but didnt have much luck. couldnt find a decent black pull over. bought some black jeans but am thinking about returning them because they were $160.00 and im not really that impressed by them. bought a black winter jacket--not for the concert but just because i needed one. it's okay. i do have some chunky black boots but i dont think i will wear them because im going to be walking from train station to accomodations and i want to pack light. i have patent leather loafers which i think ill wear instead. i wore them in the rain today and the soles are thick enough that i didnt get my feet wet despite having to step into deep puddles. all black is a good idea though, i wish i had thought of that earlier, then i might have been able to put together something decent. oh well!

EddY says thank you for caring about him, but i think he'll be happy to have the house to himself. i have not tried the baileys yet (if i had i surely wouldve reported back to you!) but EddY can help himself when im gone!

i like your signature by the way! :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom