Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

f*** of, you!

the airports are in chaos here. massive flight cancellations. the ferries too. also huge lines at passport offices, and people having to cancel their travel plans because of the huge delays in getting their passports. on one hand im sad for the people who have to cancel their travel plans (especially young people who have been saving their money for their first overseas trip), but overall i think it's hilarious, and very satisfying for the exact reason that we know who/what is precisely to blame. namely trudeau, as well as everyone who supported the travel bans and border closures. i hope it just gets worse and worse and worse and that there are many tears. then maybe people will think twice next time before implementing/supporting these measures.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom