Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

what a beautiful lady. so glad light housework isnt here to use this as a foot in the door to talk about her days of being a streetwalker as though this beautiful courageous lady has anything at all to do with her.

ew no! australian accents are my LEAST favourite! anyway, i dont mind them so much on males but i absolutely CANNOT STAND female australians accents.
My mom hates them too… so I hope I marry an Australian guy (well I'd love to anyway)

o_O

FC, so you give the crackheads a 501 jean and theyll take the entire salvation army trailer store:straightface:
mitch the snitch fed your dog to trigger you. have you considered moving up to a better class of 'buddy',
maybe beer drinkers like fredo the robocop.:straightface: you can steal the fiesta and sell it before he can figure out
where he parked it. have chicken strips coming in instead of out, for a change:)
maybe even travel to far away places like Maccies across the ghetto for a fluffy McMuffin:yum:
:hammer:

Is Dave sensitive? Boring people aren't people to hate, they're just boring, usually nice though, and I can't see how talking about good looks is more boring than talking about caffeine withdrawals. Those are nothing new- I don't get em but my dad and older sisters and older brother do. Good looks are something to talk about let me tell you! (I mean here in the sticks you're not gonna see Alain or Sylvester walking the streets! Two different types of men I suppose but)

But I think Rifke's funny and Dave makes it funnier cause she likes Dave so it's funny when he doesn't like her to like him. Y know

Would someone be so kind to post the new link to Instagram on Morrissey Central? I cannot open it.

Thanks, but I do not want to sign in there.
The 2nd link is a cut and paste of the universal URL. It shouldn't require a login.
You can also go to Instagram without logging in and type official morrissey central in the search bar.
FWD.

The 2nd link is a cut and paste of the universal URL. It shouldn't require a login.
You can also go to Instagram without logging in and type official morrissey central in the search bar.
FWD.
Thanks for trying to help, FWD.

I am sick of links as "messages".

Is Dave sensitive? Boring people aren't people to hate, they're just boring, usually nice though, and I can't see how talking about good looks is more boring than talking about caffeine withdrawals. Those are nothing new- I don't get em but my dad and older sisters and older brother do. Good looks are something to talk about let me tell you! (I mean here in the sticks you're not gonna see Alain or Sylvester walking the streets! Two different types of men I suppose but)

But I think Rifke's funny and Dave makes it funnier cause she likes Dave so it's funny when he doesn't like her to like him. Y know
I think it's just that in his mind Dave is 'da man' and he doesn't like it when other people don't recognize that in him

🤒

thats the FC vibe. that he IS DA MAN in his MAGICAL ENCHANTED GHETTO:straightface:
no garbage toter can even move without FC giving the (y)
but he has made many enemies so his reign may shortly come to an end. The homeless, the meth heads,
the crack heads, the boneheads, the tweakers may band together and bring him down. All they need is a leader and Nick the Snitch may just be the one.:mad:

On a side note, I sense that FC is a member of the Church of SubGenius, like the great dead RAW:rolleyes:
these are peeps that are "brains" but cant find work.:hammer:

@Skylarker aka :poop: 🤡
Convicted rapist Bill Cosby has had to postpone his comedy tour as he's going on trial again.

View attachment 76164

Bill Cosby will NOT be hitting the road anytime soon to tell jokes ... because he's got more legal woes to deal with first, and his team is convinced the media will skewer him during a tour.

Cosby's rep, Andrew Wyatt, tells TMZ ... the comedy tour Cosby was planning to launch is officially on ice -- with no resuming date in mind just yet -- and he says the reason they're hitting pause is Judy Huth's civil lawsuit.

Huth sued Cosby way back in 2014 for sexual assault, alleging he pounced on her at the Playboy Mansion in the '70s, when she was just 15. He's denied the allegations, and the suit stalled while Cosby faced the Andrea Constand case -- but now, a trial date's been set for Spring 2022.
Wyatt says Cosby wants to avoid going on tour for the moment because he doesn't want this dark cloud hanging over his head ... as he seems to think the case would become all the media talks about while he toured.

Performing onstage could also be risky for Cosby because Huth's lawyers might potentially try to use his own words against him in the case. We asked Wyatt if that was a concern, but he says Cosby's team is most worried about unfair treatment in the media.

While they're focused on the media, the reality is Cosby will almost certainly face scores of hecklers and protesters wherever he performs ... regardless of current or pending lawsuits.

Wyatt adds they're not pulling the plug due to lack of interest -- he claims about a dozen promoters approached Cosby for gigs.
i know an old white guy who looks just like that, only white

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom