Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Now that I'm in my 30s, I have no idea about what young people are interested in anymore. Which is why I recently appointed a young person (aged 19) to keep me up to date with youth culture -- I get to hear about anime, lo-fi rap, the latest slang, etc. I don't need to appoint an old person to keep me au fait with what old people are up to, because if I want to know about the mentality and interests of Boomers I can just read the posts of people on this website like R**** N***, for example. I previously had a quizzing adjudicator but that person is busy now with college course work and I'm on a quizzing break so that person's services wouldn't currently be needed.

Anyway, last night my advisor on youth culture was telling me that young people are saying that France was ROBBED in the Eurovision song contest final, and I was delighted to hear her say it because I felt the same way. It confirmed in my mind that it wasn't young people voting in their droves for Italy's bombastic rock song to win the competition, but rather it was BOOMERS (and Gen-Xers, who can be almost as bad as boomers) trying to recapture something from their youth.
The "finally, some real music" crowd, it was. The "this takes me back to the gigs I attended in dive clubs in 1993" crowd.

France's song was beautiful, it tugged at my heartstrings and it was nice to find out that my heartstrings are still in working order. I'm glad that the youth of today are on my side and that this song (which came in second) would have been the rightful winner if Boomers hadn't decided to ruin the moment as they always do.
"Controlled chaos" I think Graham Norton called it on commentary, which might be the first time in history that that man has said anything remotely sensible.
Voilà!: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

"Rock and Roll will never die" said Måneskin's cokehead lead singer after Italy's victory ---
yeah because it's decrepit boomers and past-it people with a boomer mentality like V**** keeping Rock and Roll on life support while the rest of us are ready to do the humane thing and pull the plug. These people just couldn't allow Barbara Pravi to have her moment, could they? And Switzerland's song should have come second, ahead of the Italian 'poseurs' (if we're still using the word 'poseurs' these days; we did when I was younger but I'll have to consult with my youth culture advisor about that --- who also told me that if any young people voted for Italy it was only because they were "thirsty" for the lead singer).

Can you go back to just downvoting and never posting?

Now that I'm in my 30s, I have no idea about what young people are interested in anymore. Which is why I recently appointed a young person (aged 19) to keep me up to date with youth culture -- I get to hear about anime, lo-fi rap, the latest slang, etc. I don't need to appoint an old person to keep me au fait with what old people are up to, because if I want to know about the mentality and interests of Boomers I can just read the posts of people on this website like R**** N***, for example. I previously had a quizzing adjudicator but that person is busy now with college course work and I'm on a quizzing break so that person's services wouldn't currently be needed.

Anyway, last night my advisor on youth culture was telling me that young people are saying that France was ROBBED in the Eurovision song contest final, and I was delighted to hear her say it because I felt the same way. It confirmed in my mind that it wasn't young people voting in their droves for Italy's bombastic rock song to win the competition, but rather it was BOOMERS (and Gen-Xers, who can be almost as bad as boomers) trying to recapture something from their youth.
The "finally, some real music" crowd, it was. The "this takes me back to the gigs I attended in dive clubs in 1993" crowd.

France's song was beautiful, it tugged at my heartstrings and it was nice to find out that my heartstrings are still in working order. I'm glad that the youth of today are on my side and that this song (which came in second) would have been the rightful winner if Boomers hadn't decided to ruin the moment as they always do.
"Controlled chaos" I think Graham Norton called it on commentary, which might be the first time in history that that man has said anything remotely sensible.
Voilà!: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

"Rock and Roll will never die" said Måneskin's cokehead lead singer after Italy's victory ---
yeah because it's decrepit boomers and past-it people with a boomer mentality like V**** keeping Rock and Roll on life support while the rest of us are ready to do the humane thing and pull the plug. These people just couldn't allow Barbara Pravi to have her moment, could they? And Switzerland's song should have come second, ahead of the Italian 'poseurs' (if we're still using the word 'poseurs' these days; we did when I was younger but I'll have to consult with my youth culture advisor about that --- who also told me that if any young people voted for Italy it was only because they were "thirsty" for the lead singer).

She thought she was Edith Piaf, and why the British awarded them twats 12 points is beyond me...
It was only a couple of weeks ago we sent a couple of war ships to sort the French fishermen out....
The mind boggles

She thought she was Edith Piaf, and why the British awarded them twats 12 points is beyond me...
It was only a couple of weeks ago we sent a couple of war ships to sort the French fishermen out....
The mind boggles

That was the best song of the night, that's why it did so well. I thought her Jacques Brel impersonation was brilliant.

That was the best song of the night, that's why it did so well. I thought her Jacques Brel impersonation was brilliant.
I liked the German one😱😱
I honestly thought it would do quiet well even though it was of novelty value...
Just like fat faced fried chicken fake vegan .....

The uk wasn’t so bad , there were a lot worse, like Croatia.....

I liked the German one😱😱
I honestly thought it would do quiet well even though it was of novelty value...
Just like fat faced fried chicken fake vegan .....

The uk wasn’t so bad , there were a lot worse, like Croatia.....

I thought the German song was the worst by a long way, with the UK song the second worst. It's about time Eurovision stopped giving the five main countries an automatic pass as it's not helping the competition at all.

I thought the German song was the worst by a long way, with the UK song the second worst. It's about time Eurovision stopped giving the five main countries an automatic pass as it's not helping the competition at all.
Our song was ok but his performance was dire, he is John Newman’s brother....He won a Britt award, should have sent that c***🤩

Do you know how much it costs the UK all round each year for this caper , any idea??

Our song was ok but his performance was dire, he is John Newman’s brother....He won a Britt award, should have sent that c***🤩

Do you know how much it costs the UK all round each year for this caper , any idea??

According to the not-very-reliable Daily Express, the UK paid £310,000 for entry this year. Happily, because we are consistently shit at Eurovision and stand no chance of ever winning it again, we are spared the likelihood of having to shell out the millions that it costs to actually stage the thing.

According to the not-very-reliable Daily Express, the UK paid £310,000 for entry this year. Happily, because we are consistently shit at Eurovision and stand no chance of ever winning it again, we are spared the likelihood of having to shell out the millions that it costs to actually stage the thing.
It’s just a kick feast against us anyway...
They’re all pissed off this year cos we got our vaccine quicker than them jackasses.

The mind boggles
Who's "them"? I only see one person.

I recently learnt that "twat" refers to the same thing as "c***". It's very disappointing because I really like the sound of both. I wonder if that habit of referring to female genitalia when insulting people (men, mostly) is found in a lot of other languages...
Thankfully we have words like "dickhead" that work quite well too.

I recently learnt that "twat" refers to the same thing as "c***". It's very disappointing because I really like the sound of both. I wonder if that habit of referring to female genitalia when insulting people (men, mostly) is found in a lot of other languages...
And prick 😊

“Them “refers to the French...
Your right, twat and c*** have the same meaning. Yes they will be the same in other languages, but not alway a male swear word...
Many many woman use twat and c*** so your wrong with that point..
And yes dickhead is now attributed to females nowadays....
so your right with “ dickhead”

I think part of it has to do with Ghislaine Maxwell and what she might reveal about Bill Gates' association with Jeffrey Epstein. It's already starting to leak and it could effect the value of Microsoft and will definitely effect Bill Gates' public image. She wants to distance herself from that and I don't blame her.
But if you look at the things they've done they're both horrible people. They invest in energy development in Africa that has tragic consequences for people living there. At the same time they are providing health care, often on the experimental side, to many people they are also poisoning many other people with energy development which they make huge profits on.
But it's kind of like Bill Clinton. It was okay to be involved in every sort of scandal imaginable but the thing they used against him was a sex scandal. Bill Gates' public image is going to be very different a year from now.
If Epstein were the case, it would be like Capone going to jail for taxes. Anyway, she knew his relationship with J.E. way before his death, something serious must have happened during these last times. If G. Maxweel could reveal something relevant about powerful people, well, she wouldn't be alive.

Can you go back to just downvoting and never posting?

That would be hard on you since you like following me around, reading and commenting on every single thing that I post. If I suddenly stopped posting you would quickly have to find somebody else to fixate on. My posts are a more important fixture in your life than they are in mine--- your need to read them and get worked up about them is greater than my need to write them.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom