Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Have you not heard of it? It's called IT. It's a new profession where everything you thought you knew before was wrong. You're now dependent on these people who have made a profession out of making up a language you can't understand and then charge you for asking for assistance. You can tell the whole current set up has been developed by men. I understand these people are brainy but the usability leaves a lot to be desired. It worries me that the people on the leading edge of technology haven't presented their product in the best light. Everyone should be capable of using a computer, everyone should know how to deal with an error message. Whilever there's an error message though, someone's not doing their job. But, of course, it's our fault. An error message is always our fault. The fact you did nothing conceivably wrong is irrelevant. It must be you, never technology.

oh baby, you just have to tell me to talk dirty to you in chinese. i'll do it. anything for you, baby.

Did you hear? We had a few computer whizzes who could program computers. The problem was, they couldn't make them user friendly. Consequently we're left with people like me thinking theyre thick because the eggheads who program computers have no idea how to make their programs compatible with human beings. If I have one more IT expert telling me to press F3 I'll go mad. We seem to have had a whole profession grown out of their own making where everyone else has no idea what they're talking about but we've always somehow thought they were there. That's IT for you. I mean, does anyone really feel Microsoft is particularly usable? Why have they had this monopoly on how we use technology for so long? There needs to be a standard that's regulated by an independent body. f*** other people and companies telling you that their version of technology is the best. We have enough chances to be thick in life. We don't want crap IT experts telling us we're worse. It's their language, and one they made up. And not very good at that.
It's true that Microsoft uses language treacherously. At least they did when I had a computer by that company, 8 years ago.

Real men unlike you and focus on Draggie instead who talks some sense about IT and the real fruit loops who work with it.

The three in a row record is from 1992-1994 but the overall record is 6 in a row.

Morrissey wrote Speedway as a fan of The Blacksmiths and their club logo. Time to slam down the hammer again. Morrissey Eskilstuna born and bred.

He gave me United and I gave him The Blacksmiths.

my comment hit to close to home again. lol you wear a blacksmith suit to the grocery store and pretend you are part of the team. embarrassing bullshit never ends. lol

You are a resilient, awesome bunny.

My man has given notice, too. He said kind of the same thing: all these years and it all means very little. He has started his own business. He is already booked until May, then he’ll take half a year off.
it's like, on the one hand im happy that I can make such a clean break. otherwise I might not do this. but on the other hand, after so many years spent here in this city I shouldn't be able to make such a clean break, as though I never existed here at all. it's a little sad. it's partly my fault, for not making an effort, but then I don't feel like I belonged here in the first place, and any effort will only get you so far in a place you don't belong.

anyway, that's amazing news, bun bun! tell your man that i think that's amazing! I love that he's not rigid and has the right priorities. <3

my computer seems to be on the fritz (is that what the term is?). the good news is I have it in my budget to buy another one. but the thing is I don't want to buy one at least until I get to Vancouver because I have enough stuff to take as it is. so if my computer just stops working and you dont hear from me in the next couple of weeks, i haven't died! (unless of course my housemates kill me in that time, which could happen)

my comment hit to close to home again. lol you wear a blacksmith suit to the grocery store and pretend you are part of the team. embarrassing bullshit never ends. lol
I don't have a single Blacksmits merchandise but a cap would be cool. Might buy one at the final.

When you couldn't bicker with me about football you turn to this but in fairness you just want me to be here more and has missed me in recent days.

Imagine when I go on hoiday, what will you do with yourself?

I don't have a single Blacksmits merchandise but a cap would be cool. Might buy one at the final.

When you couldn't bicker with me about football you turn to this but in fairness you just want me to be here more and has missed me in recent days.

Imagine when I go on hoiday, what will you do with yourself?
"Eskilstuna has been a town of iron working and smithery ever since the sixteenth century"

Yeah huge fans of The Smiths long before they came about.

https://books.google.se/books?id=Q3...epage&q=eskilstuna town of the smiths&f=false

On Google you used to be able to find a postcard saying "Eskilstuna town of the smiths".

Smiffs smiffs smiffs

I'll fook off now can't stand you kids with your bitter plans for work and leisure coming to fook all when what you lack is freedom and money and even basic health. You nibble on a cracker and feel full.

"I quit my day job today hooray me" but we told you DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

I can see this ending in NZ on Bhops couch. He'll have his work cut out trying to fix a delusional woman with daddy issues.

Draggie's IT consultant:

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...rrissey-in-commercial.144719/#post-1987207252

Microsoft for those that have a brain and can work things out themselves not f***ed up by group therapy at kindergarten.

Apple if you prefer eating one and is a shit for brains leftie who was told at kindergarten you are special and can become whoever you want to be.

Well you fooking can't in a world of nepotism so unless your parents are working at some well paid job already you just need to realise you are indeed fooked for life.

Repeat after me:

"Fook my life".

Again

"Fook my life".

We will now move on to how to become a bitter loser spending all your time online WHEN YOU ARE ON FOOKING VACATION ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF WANK ON US TRYING TO CURE A SEVERE ILLNESS BUT YET TRY TO GIVE SUPPORT TO A MENTAL WRECK AND REJECT OF HUMANITY IN CANADA.

WILL THIS EVER STOP I NEED TO GO OUT AND SCREAM!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I need that holiday now.

Give me you addy and I will send you some Smederna merchandise and of course this is what I wear all year round.

43160137_1913575138735965_7557236519157628928_n.jpg

43328110_1914380921988720_7179477992102428672_n.jpg

43110230_1913179362108876_2434250389491548160_n.jpg

58337ff2-1d32-4e6d-bfa5-ef671a128fa1.jpg

If you are nice Pilla's bro can send you his auto and more signed merchandise and things. I might even be able to make him call you and wish your family a merry xmas singing a Blacksmiths song.

The best xmas ever!

Not taking the piss here, giving it away for free. How does that grab ya oh bodhidharma?

My c*** is closed till Easter.

I never look in the photography thread unless I make the mistake of posting a picture in there myself. If 12 slack on the crack has been there I avoid it like the plague.

There is only so much gayness a straight man can take and when everything is white including the noses of the people present there it becomes a bit of a overkill somehow.

I am not gonna claim that all the bad kind of sugar in baklava made him sick but it did. His new fantasy is that his "partner" (new word for 5th rebound) is booked until May and will then (laugh hysterically) be able to take half a year off cause yeah it is very likely someone who started their own business can like log off in May and stay away from work for June, July, August (yawn), September (hang on), October and November and THEN when December looms large and people get fook all done cause of xmas he will suddenly announce that he is back in business again.

Where does these idiots get these fantasies from and when will they just be ok with the money they have and realise that for them to have that money they have no freedom at all UNLESS they go on sick leave and lets the swedish tax payer pick up the tab for two weeks of loitering on the greek island of Wank On Us.

If you wear white in Greece no one will be able to spot ya so when back home please make fooking sure to switch to new clothes that make you blend in with the wallpaper.

Sayonara!

Campeones Campeones ole' ole' ole'

We beat them at home and we beat them away
we kill any bastards that gets in our way
we are the pride of all Europe
the cock of the north
we hate Gothenburg and Stockholm of course
we are the blacksmiths without any doubt
we are the Eskilstuna boys
la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

You americans will leg it cause you cannot fooking fight
you hide behind pizzas in the stands all night
you sell your own mother for a fiver in town
you're all on drugs and you always look down

fook off dead americans
in body bags you are
rotting away like your country
taken over by muslims
they shit on your star

We lift that trophy every year
we thrive on challenge and know no fear

we are Eskilstuna made of steel
this is how we feel

ja ja ja
Eskilstuna Eskilstuna
better than the rest
put us to the test

we lift that trophy every year
it is here to stay
from stand to stand the crowd sway
singing hip hip hooray

43483765_1816870135097073_114042557213704192_o.jpg

2031751124.jpg

Headlines printed already with 2019 and 2020 and 2021 and 2022 and so on.

You have Poole (spit and drool)
shit sides from Bristol
you have lost your country now
but Eskilstuna never dies

my computer seems to be on the fritz (is that what the term is?). the good news is I have it in my budget to buy another one. but the thing is I don't want to buy one at least until I get to Vancouver because I have enough stuff to take as it is. so if my computer just stops working and you dont hear from me in the next couple of weeks, i haven't died! (unless of course my housemates kill me in that time, which could happen)
Old computer tower and old CRT screen that looks like a tv with no ambition.

tumblr_ood3spucJB1tdhimpo1_500.gif

Gift from your dad when he was done with it and you so technically he gave you two gifts, a computer and a pregnancy.

"Oh it is cold here in Canada let me warm the elephant in you".

"Ok dad I trust you".

Yes URBAN, get it all out of your system so you can tell everyone again that life is too short to treat each other unkindly and we must all be on our best behavior.

Yes URBAN, get it all out of your system so you can tell everyone again that life is too short to treat each other unkindly and we must all be on our best behavior.
LOL

I bow downed to your wish to keep this place hateful. But I don't hate anyone here. Not taking the piss, giving it away.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom