Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Well, I do exactly what I’m told when it’s something I might enjoy or something that will benefit me. But I have a naughty streak and I might refuse just to push the bounderies and provoke a reaction.

Well, I do exactly what I’m told when it’s something I might enjoy or something that will benefit me. But I have a naughty streak and I might refuse just to push the bounderies and provoke a reaction.

I think it would take a lot more pushing than you’re willing to do (or anyone else currently on here) to provoke a genuine reaction from me.

Tat have you tried bigmouth or rick and morty yet. Probably so but both are really good. They’re also making a blade runner animated show for adult swim

I think it would take a lot more pushing than you’re willing to do (or anyone else currently on here) to provoke a genuine reaction from me.
I agree, at least in terms of me. Can’t speak for the others. I generally try to be positive and treat people with respect. But when sufficiently provoked I can flip to the dark side. There are all kinds of reactions, though. Not all of them are bad and involve rage or degradation. For example, it would be fun to see you pushed into giggling like a schoolgirl.

I agree, at least in terms of me. Can’t speak for the others. I generally try to be positive and treat people with respect. But when sufficiently provoked I can flip to the dark side. There are all kinds of reactions, though. Not all of them are bad and involve rage or degradation. For example, it would be fun to see you pushed into giggling like a schoolgirl.

I agree. That would be fun...

BUT THATS NOT ME!
1z3vtwo.gif

Thinking about how manipulative Robert Redford is and how by acting out in every way he can come up with for 45 minutes straight, he eventually wears me down into feeding him early. I’m trying to type on here while swatting at him with the other hand all the while showering him with profanity. Cats are assholes.

The chemistry between Viva Hate and Try Anything Twice is a bit like when the posh upper class girl meets the rough lad from the ghetto and it's love at first sight and both families will live with the consequences forever forcing the rich girls dad to pay the ghetto boy to leave her alone but he won't.

The chemistry between Viva Hate and Try Anything Twice is a bit like when the posh upper class girl meets the rough lad from the ghetto and it's love at first sight and both families will live with the consequences forever forcing the rich girls dad to pay the ghetto boy to leave her alone but he won't.

Just as long as we’re clear that I’m the posh upper class girl...

E21BF875-F8C2-4DFA-9B1A-57B9AAC11ED3.jpeg

I thought that was obvious?

LOL

There is hope for you dude, was that the first time you displayed some heart and soul?

It was the second time. The first was when I didn’t rip your head off and shit down your throat for your passive aggressive backhanded compliment.

A plea for help from Sweden:

We still have no new government and on the 9th of December, the day before the Nobel Prize ceremony, it is 3 months since the election and still no new government in place.

If you feel active and full of energy and know politics perhaps you can form a government and take on the troublesome task of leading this injured nation.

Send your application form to #IamUpForItIKEAisSoMe

It was the second time. The first was when I didn’t rip your head off and shit down your throat for your passive aggressive backhanded compliment.
Oh right!

That would actually have been seen as a favour on my part. Fook my life is not even a joke at this point.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom