Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 1, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 1, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann

2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You people are really stupid (or dishonest) if you really think that For Britain just wants to limit immigration. We’ve all seen what their members have said when they didn’t think anyone was listening.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    3. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Thanks for that invigorating view into the future...
    4. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      tenor.gif
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      When it does rise I will be at the front cheering on its ascension...

And hopefully all the traitors will be swinging from lampposts.

• Funny Funny x 1
    6. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      eerr.gif
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    7. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Some people up here are complaining about Morrissey throwing somebody out of his show.

If I brought a swastika placard to a Billy Bragg concert would I be within my right to protest against Bragg's far leftism?
      Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This comment just shows how out of touch with reality (life?) you possibly are, you silly little twat.
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Failed analogy. Billy has never asked his fans to vote for any swastika waving political party.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Bragg is a far left extremist. Answer my question. Would it be okay for me to wave a swastika at his gig in a protest of my own against his leftist extremism?
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Point to the place on the doll where the scary placard hurt you.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. learning_to_drive_camden
      learning_to_drive_camden
      Well, I'm not dishonest but I'm also not British so I do not know all the background to the party. However, if you think they do not just want to "limit" immigration. What do you think they want to do?
    13. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      In England if you show any interest for a political party outside of those endorsed by the establishment you will literally be re-cast as a living embodiment of Adolf Hitler.

Anything outside of the mainstream is 'far right' and 'dangerous' and any support of such is an outrageous 'hate crime'.

Which shows how desperate the establishment have become these days with so many people waking up and smelling the bullshit.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Here's how the show ended:

• Like Like x 3
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Precisely. Talk about burying the lead!
    16. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny, dont you think posting as this stupid butcher is a bit old fashioned and out of date?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Why don't you go to Germany and wave your swastika around and see what happens? How many do you have anyway?
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    18. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny point exactly where, in your fat ass, Moz hurt you.
    19. Zoinks
      Zoinks
      No, because Nazis were evil murderers. Do you not get that?
    20. Mad4Mozzer
      • Like Like x 2