Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 1, 2019.

By davidt on Oct 1, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Insightful Insightful x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Part of the show is on periscope, a couple of people with anti for Britian signs. I think they could have found a better use of their time, there are bigger fishes to fry in Portland. Step on a needle lately?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Have they cleaned up the streets of Portland? I lived there in the late '90s and it was full of crack heads.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good old Steven, using his inflated sense of himself and his hired drones to kick out anyone who doesn't fit in to his blinkered world view.

Yeah, you tell 'em Stevey. :crazy:
      • Troll Troll x 7
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Two twats holding signs , dont belong at a concert where people pay good money to enjoy themselves. Portland is full of kids in parents basements,no job, but got to hold up that sign . IM IMPORTANT , I PROTEST!
    6. Uncleskinny
      • Troll Troll x 7
      • Funny Funny x 2
    7. ChadBC
      ChadBC
      Great show. Moz and the band seemed to enjoy themselves and thanked Portland for the all of the support over the years, saying it’s an important city to him. Only downside was the woman getting thrown out two songs in, she had a sign that said “Bigmouth indeed” and another sign I couldn’t make out. Other than that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Usual setlist as of late:

You’re Gonna Need Someone on Your Side
      Alma Matters
      Hairdresser on Fire
      Girl Afraid
      Suedehead
      Morning Starship
      Wedding Bell Blues
      Lady Willpower
      I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
      I Wish You Lonely
      That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore
      Back on the Chain Gang
      Why Don’t You Find Out for Yourself
      Seasick, Yet Still Docked
      If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look at Me
      Munich Air Disaster 1958
      The Bullfighter Dies
      Never Again Will I Be a Twin
      Some Say I Got Devil
      Everyday Is Like Sunday
      Jack the Ripper

Encore:

How Soon Is Now?
      • Informative Informative x 4
      • Like Like x 2
    8. gashonthenail
      gashonthenail
      That would also make a very apt message for Skinny - Go! We don't need you. We don't need you. Good bye!
      • Like Like x 9
      • Funny Funny x 2
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      V lol. So basically, even with tickets at that price, it was 1/3 full...?

no wonder BMG are distancing themselves.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good effort, Skinny, but it was a Theater of the Clouds show, NOT a full arena show, which basically means half the arena is sectioned off. There are thousands of fans attending these USA concerts and having a wonderful time, including; Latinos, Chinese, blacks, Muslims....and NO, I’m not making any of that up, I was at Forest Hills and took photographs of the audience - there were even a couple of girls in hijabs....yes, really! Funny how it seems to be mainly white, middle aged, anti-Brexit men who have a problem with Morrissey. And as for the protesters that Morrissey kicked out in Portland, they were protesting against ‘For Britain’....hardly Portland locals. What wankers, who obviously have NO understanding whatsoever of what Anne-Marie Waters and For Britain stand for....it certainly isn’t the promotion of the anti-women/anti-gay/anti-animal Islam theology that YOU continue to support.
      There is nothing to see here....you nauseous cunt.

Rat
      • Like Like x 2
      • Interesting Interesting x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Paid for tickets for the front row and got screwed along with everyone else who bought tickets because guests of the band bummed rushed the stage and wouldn’t move out of the way for us to take our place. Those people should be ashamed of themselves!
    12. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Re: 'incident':

YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full:

FWD.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Informative Informative x 2
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Oh boo fucking hoo
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It said “BIGMOUTH INDEED”
    15. Doctor Tom
      Doctor Tom
      This is typical behaviour.Text book narcissist,right there.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Great review, thanks, pleased everyone enjoyed it.
      Pity about the 'additional entertainment' but the freaks with the signs should have been stopped from entering in the first place, if security had done their job? Someone won't be getting paid there.
      However, maybe the 'signs' incident added a bit of uniqueness to the concert. Great show Moz.
      • Like Like x 2
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Which bit in particular are you referring to as 'text book narcissist'?
    18. nice fan
      nice fan
      something tell me this video of the nasty fan removal will become big news. they will defend the nasty fan. all the nasty will band together.
      • Like Like x 4
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Yeah, how dare this nasty person protest against bigotry and racism.
      • Like Like x 9
      • Troll Troll x 5
      • Redundant Redundant x 2