Pain in Morrissey's eyes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did enjoy it Mr wright, but you are still a tosser..:)

Moz sounded good there. Can't see any difference in his eyes though.

Yep, the programme would be million times better without Steve Wright's snide commentary.

Yep, the programme would be million times better without Steve Wright's snide commentary.

He's probably still sore about 'Panic' :p

You wonder why people would insist upon such a silly commentary? Most people watching it are fans of the band/artist so i'm not really sure what purpose Steve Wright has...ever..:)

I keep reading the title as "Palin in Morrissey's eyes". :rolleyes: Eye & brain bleach, stat.

I did that too. I'm glad it wasn't that.

As far as the vid goes... terrible song, terrible hair.. pain pain pain

I think he's pissed off because there's not enough room on stage for him to shake his funky thang.

I keep reading the title as "Palin in Morrissey's eyes". :rolleyes: Eye & brain bleach, stat.

I did that too. I'm glad it wasn't that.

hahaha, omg, ME TOO you guys! :eek:

but I didnt wanna say that cuz it sounded crazy! :p

and again, it's cuz that crazy bitch is EVERYWHERE now to which, and she won't STFU! also. :rolleyes:

(liked those palinisms i added?)

hahaha, omg, ME TOO you guys! :eek:

but I didnt wanna say that cuz it sounded crazy! :p

and again, it's cuz that crazy bitch is EVERYWHERE now to which, and she won't STFU! also. :rolleyes:

(liked those palinisms i added?)
honestly, i would not have clicked on this thread the 1st i did, if i had known it had nothing to do with palin :cool:
i just love reading and seeing all this garbage about her, dont you? :rolleyes:

Maybe Morrissey actually has a pain in his ass.

Warning: I may be a troll. :rolleyes:

'Papa Jack' would make me want 2 HANG MYSELF. from November to PJ SO SO SAD! DORRISSEY SHOULD B SHOT! Linder PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get what I want! Dorrissey laid 2 rest.

Back
Top Bottom