Official Manager Statement regarding Morrissey’s health (January 26, 2024)

D6F4A7EB-137A-4C94-842C-C316837ACEA1.jpeg

NealCassady posted news of South America cancellation:

UPDATE 1:50PM PT:

Mexico City cancellation notice posted by On Returning.

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still remember vividly when the German Rolling Stone reported in their news section in November 95, that Morrissey had left the Outsiders tour and was brought to a hospital. Before the internet, people thought it was something life-threatening. A few weeks later, he embarked on a short tour of Japan and seemed alive and kicking.
This very unsympathetic announcement from, of all people, Knudson, unfortunately shows that he still doesn't see the need to say a quick "Sorry" that some people, who still support him, have lost some money and time. What does he care?

Could it just be that he can't perform (I know he doesn't like that word) unless he can give it his all? Remember how he explained that the reason he lived this isolated existence at home was that "nothing is better then a false something"? So don't go on stage unless you can do it ++++? So I still don't know whether I will ever see him on stage. I can understand the disappointment and frustration of those who gave up time and money to see him. I suspect those who come on here just to say something unpleasant might have more fulfilled lives if they tackled what it is that makes them come to a site to make negative comments about someone they have never met, but I suppose it adds to the interest and debate. I'll have limited internet access after tomorrow, will miss following the debate.
Such a spot on post; every single point.
Screenshot_2024-01-26-13-06-12-186.jpg

I still remember vividly when the German Rolling Stone reported in their news section in November 95, that Morrissey had left the Outsiders tour and was brought to a hospital. Before the internet, people thought it was something life-threatening. A few weeks later, he embarked on a short tour of Japan and seemed alive and kicking.
This very unsympathetic announcement from, of all people, Knudson, unfortunately shows that he still doesn't see the need to say a quick "Sorry" that some people, who still support him, have lost some money and time. What does he care?
Phranc, you need to have a special understanding of Morrissey to 'get it', because he is special.

Utter rubbish. If he isn't covering costs and bringing in the money, he cancels the show. That's the be-all and end-all of it.
Man, those Smiths reunion tours were great. How much fun we had, you and me.

Maybe it’s just him cancelling as always…maybe he’s actually sick. Regardless, people are obviously fed up with whatever is going on.

Steven doesn’t owe it to tell anyone what’s going on with his health but he damn sure should stop playing with peoples wallets and retire if it’s all too much.

“Exit, exit….everybody's heading for the exit.”

:lbf: I thought it said Morrissey is having a massage right now to be followed by a swim in the pool and a nap, he can't be bothered to write his own message, deal with it.
Change your perspective, please. I know him best and I know him well (not).

Last edited:
If Roman Polanski didn't have such a bad reputation, I would recommend "The Palace" to you. The super-rich meet in a luxury hotel in Switzerland and spread their fingers wide.

Change your perspective, please. I know him best and I I know him well (not).
Listen, I do everything he does
I eat what he eats
I pretend to care about animals
I read what he reads
I watch the same movies
I listen to his favorite music
I am a pretentious asshole, just like him
I am basically inside his head, I know him, I am him. He is me.
(there are scary people like this)

Anyway, I surrender, you are right

They’re not disgraceful. They are factual. Real fans know the truth of Morrissey’s lies and they’ve had enough.
You do not spend time together with him to know what is really happening. It is not factual. You are just speculating. Poor little and unhappy thing!
Karan Johar Burn GIF by Amazon miniTV

I eat what he eats
I read what he reads
I watch the same movies

I walked a pace behind you at the Hotel Lobby in Zürich.
You're just the same as I am.
No, you are right. :)

One of the saddest aspects of all this, for me, is that back in the mid-80s, "Donnie Knutson" would have been a made-up name with some obscure credit on a Smiths song, just because it made Morrissey laugh. And now it's a half-wit who's his actual f***ing manager.

Yeah, the level of obsession almost makes me fear for Morrissey's safety.
I find it difficult to understand people who are this nutty. I can imagine it being quite scary being famous, though a lot of the time the person chooses to chase fame. I struggle with the people who defend his every move, too. As though he's beyond criticism, and that you're no longer a fan should you engage in that type of behaviour.
I eat what he eats
I read what he reads
I watch the same movies

I'm honestly surprised that "the group" on twitter saw fit to actually criticise him after this shitshow. I must admit, I didn't see that coming. This reminds me of them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom