Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Get rid of it

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
To prevent abuse, a setting in the forums was changed so visitor messages must now be approved by the profile owner. Any issues, post here.

I like this, so next time I post a visitor message in a mysterious drunken raging fit that I had no recollection of writing the next morning, it doesnt have to show up for everyone to see! thanks david. ;)

Does this have anything to do with the two quite innocuous profile messages that I posted last night?

Your posts innocuous ? That's unpossible.

ipodsimpsons.jpg

I like this, so next time I post a visitor message in a mysterious drunken raging fit that I had no recollection of writing the next morning, it doesnt have to show up for everyone to see! thanks david. ;)

Not really because I will still approve it to let the world see. hah hah!!

(Kewpie where is the Nelson hah hah image when I need it?)

To prevent abuse, a setting in the forums was changed so visitor messages must now be approved by the profile owner. Any issues, post here.

I've noticed that 4 of my messages say, "This Message Is Moderated" is this really necessary?

Also, on my Your Notifications it says 5 and I've answered all of my messages! Do you have to read them before they go away?

I have one (I can't figure out how to 'approve' it :confused: :o) and already I think it's an unnecessary pain in the ass. A few bad apples always spoil the bunch. :rolleyes:

Also, on my Your Notifications it says 5 and I've answered all of my messages! Do you have to read them before they go away?

I have one (I can't figure out how to 'approve' it :confused: :o) and already I think it's an unnecessary pain in the ass. A few bad apples always spoil the bunch. :rolleyes:

click the message in the little box to the right off it, then go to the bottom of the page on the left hand side there is a box that will say moderation click that and you get the option to approve or not. It is quite easy when you know how.

oh so that is why it says it is being moderated.it will say that till it is approved by who it is sent to?
i think chica and i are partially at fault for this, we send horrible pictures to eachother.:p

bottom left hand corner of your home page there is a drop down menu where it says approve , unapprove , delete , etc .

Check mark the message , Pick out approve then press Go

Back
Top Bottom