New update on TTY!!!!!!!

I'm sorry- I didn't mean the Chile thing in a bad way- I just ran off a list of silly or pipe-dream places. Chile was pipe-dream, not silly! I thought it would make Ceci smile.

As for the season tickets, it seems like it will be the hardest thing in the world to get, I mean everyone and there Momma will want them.

Especially after NME runs a story about it.

Heh. I considered trying to go to a date, but I think considering everything, it would be pretty damn hard to get a ticket....

I'm glad you said that PregnantFTLT, because with that post and Cassius' I was about to say: "Always the nuisance, always the bitter irony and why :S"

Anyway, I appreciate your effort but I don't think I can smile tonight... Tomorrow, maybe :) (oops! that was a smile :D)

I was just commenting the news with another Chilean fellow Morrissey fan and she didn't take it as he was retiring, for her it's just predictable that any Morrissey tour or album can be the last one... She's only too sad at the fact that there's no hope whatsoever he will come to Chile with this tour.

Wait a minute!

From True to You fan question/answers:

Could you say to your fans if you think you will give us another album soon?

Guillaume
Paris, France

I presently have the option to tour for the remainder of 2007, or start a new album. I don't have a deal, but I have an offer from Warner Brothers. At the same time, there are some great touring offers - New Zealand, South Africa, my beloved Scandinavia, Israel and Iran. I would love to sing in Tehran.
So, for this week, it's a dilemma.

Hmmm...

I feel depressed, and honestly almost started crying when I read what True to you had to say, but by some comments here I am somewhat optomistic.....:(

He can't stop he just can't!!!...although it feels like it could rightly go either way, but without continuing what he does now, there's no point, this IS him....he can take a rest sure, but can't stop now!!!!!! Until he needs a wheelchair, well even then...lol :p

I will cry like a baby at the show I go to....taking it all in, I know that..... BUT I am remaining optomistic.

LA seems to have awesome advantages!
Thank goodness...:D

THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED :D:D:D

5 nights with Mozza in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!! THRILLED!!!!!

and about this other depressed - its all over - blah blah blah... it may all end tomorrow!!!!! Mozza knows it and so do I . . .

all's he said is that he does not have a crystal ball! nothing to get depressed about...

as long as we make it to oct...

FIVE NIGHTS WITH MOZZA who could ask for more

PERFECT

i have a shoot at 5 am!!! i should be asleep...
I really should try to sleep now

YESSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

oh and . . . .

THANK YOU MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOZ!!!!!!! It appears that we're all a bunch of basket cases right now, and we're forgetting to say the most important thing!

I'm going to bed now, to attempt to sleep.

I have to say it once more: we love you, Morrissey. Please don't ever doubt how much we love you.

YES!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MOZ!!!!!!! It appears that we're all a bunch of basket cases right now, and we're forgetting to say the most important thing!

I'm going to bed now, to attempt to sleep.

I have to say it once more: we love you, Morrissey. Please don't ever doubt how much we love you.

yes to that... yes yes and yes

WE LOVE YOU MORRISSEY!!!! THANK YOU MOZ!

I am drunk so i apologize for typos.

Ok...i thnk morrissey wrote this PR realsease or at least worked very closely wiht it.

he is being dramatic as usual. this will not be his last tour. he may take a break (work on next album, work on autobiography, sit in the sun), but it won't be his last. the announcement, along with the incredible fan deals, is to generate press and excitement. a bunch of websites/press will pick on the story, along with the refusal to tour under Smiths name for $75 million (WOW!!!), and it will bring a lot of attention. Viva Moz, he is brilliant in more ways than one. I don't mind. I don't mind.

Last edited:
i just took out my bottle of Zubrowka, saved for a special occasions. extra points to anyone who knows what zubrowka is.

"Finally, in an effort to stop the speculation and kill off the rumor mongers who seem to use these things to take advantage of committed fans, we can tell you that one thing the future will not bring is a Smiths reunion tour."

um...was anyone really pushing this rumor any more than usual. Obviously morrissey just wants to brag he refused $75 million to tour with "The Smiths". We get it already, but the press will love it :cool:

but i'm cool with it:cool:

but damn it morrissey, Johnny marr is decent. you can try it out and be the tour of the decade.

I wouldn't think Morrissey would perform his last ever show in America. He loves Britain too much. His last show should be in Manchester!

ok...i realize USA is the second biggest fanbase... i personally think the last show will be in the UK...perhaps, oh i don't know, Manchester.

He won't end anytime soon. just a break.

just in case this is the last tour, i'm f***ing invading the stage in Royal Oak. i've always wanted to and now is the chance to show my appreciation. be ready morrissey.

Moz does it again... similar talk around the end of 2004.... "well Janice you have to leave a paper trail" (or words to that effect.)

Anyway I'm sure such talk about retirement (not actually mentioned) and an uncertain future (another LP in 2009 perhaps?) will ensure ticket sales "at these small venues" (ie more chance to sell them out) will sell out/ come close to selling out (ie the MSG seemed slightly ambituous!)

Despite Mozzer's protestations he is financially astute and the $75 mil to reform the Smiths claim, while possibly very true, all aids in the press release for the last 30 dates. And helps reinforce the legend!

Whats New York like in October? :D

Moz does it again... similar talk around the end of 2004.... "well Janice you have to leave a paper trail" (or words to that effect.)

Anyway I'm sure such talk about retirement (not actually mentioned) and an uncertain future (another LP in 2009 perhaps?) will ensure ticket sales "at these small venues" (ie more chance to sell them out) will sell out/ come close to selling out (ie the MSG seemed slightly ambituous!)

Despite Mozzer's protestations he is financially astute and the $75 mil to reform the Smiths claim, while possibly very true, all aids in the press release for the last 30 dates. And helps reinforce the legend!

Whats New York like in October? :D

this is what i meant to say...i agree.

Back
Top Bottom