New News On Vinyl Single.

Thanks much :) Will be mostly window (cyber window) shopping at the moment. Wish i had more money :( Juse general question. Do people notice if you spend a lot of time on here? And is it frownded upon? Just wondering. Still many customs and internal things i'm trying to get used to on this forum.

I don't spend a lot of time on here. Just when I'm awake. :p

I would not worry about what people think regarding how long you spend here, it is no ones business. Frankly there are a few of us who can spend hours at a time here. Who cares. :rolleyes: :p

Yea, it is quite addictive. For me it is cos it's so nice learning new things and facts off fellow fans. People on here know so much more than me, and i like learning it off you lot. It also makes upcoming tours like the present one more exciting in the build up, and the aftermath talk more entertaining, and the sharing of pain and sorrow when a gig isn't re-scheduled. It's fantastic. Plus, i love Morrissey! He's on in half an hour, J Ross. I still don't know if i can watch it without crying at the thought of not being able to see him in the flesh :( ... :( .... :tears:

Yea, it is quite addictive. For me it is cos it's so nice learning new things and facts off fellow fans. People on here know so much more than me, and i like learning it off you lot. It also makes upcoming tours like the present one more exciting in the build up, and the aftermath talk more entertaining, and the sharing of pain and sorrow when a gig isn't re-scheduled. It's fantastic. Plus, i love Morrissey! He's on in half an hour, J Ross. I still don't know if i can watch it without crying at the thought of not being able to see him in the flesh :( ... :( .... :tears:

oh yes I def feel the community spirit here most of the time.
You saw him right? at one of the london dates? Still it must be horrible the dates are not gettine rescheduled. :(

New Single Artwork

I'm wondering about the egg timer on the design of the new single? Egg Timers and Hearts. Is there a hidden message, especially as the sand appears to have nearly emptied?

Also, UK music chain "Zavvi" (the old Virgin Stores) are reporting "printing problems" holding up supplies of "Thats How People ..." cd's!!

Last edited:
Re: New Single Artwork

May be it means his heart isn't in it any more and he is thinking that 'time is running out' and he will retire soon:eek:

I thought the egg timer might be a tease? Or maybe not?

Re: New Single Artwork

May be it means his heart isn't in it any more and he is thinking that 'time is running out' and he will retire soon:eek:

or "Now my Heart is Full, but my Eggtimers Nearly Empty"??

No!

Back
Top Bottom