New merch

I don't have a car either but I'd love that sticker :lbf:

And what does the sweetie pie shirt look like? I'm curious now

Haven't got a picture but it is light/dusky pink with a anchor tattoo motive on the front saying 'sweetie pie' and morrissey written on the back across the shoulders.

is the rumour that there was a specific shirt for the RAH gig true? i didnt even go look at merch as id already seen it all, anyone know what it looked like, i cant believe i missed it, :mad:

is the rumour that there was a specific shirt for the RAH gig true? i didnt even go look at merch as id already seen it all, anyone know what it looked like, i cant believe i missed it, :mad:

I'm also gutted. :(

Someone posted a photo of the Tshirt in 2009 official merchandise thread in Tour forum.

Couldn't bring myself to buy the West Ham Morrissey scarf.

That's proper f***ed up :crazy:

I'm also gutted. :(

Someone posted a photo of the Tshirt in 2009 official merchandise thread in Tour forum.

ooh thanks Kewpie, now ive seen it im not so bothered, its nice, but the way theyve stuck his mug on there like that ruins it for me.
:rolleyes:

There was another dark bluish one with a crest and 'Royal Albert Hall' written in the midst of the crest held by a lion and another animal. Rather boring, i'm afraid

I didnt read this.. :(

There was another dark bluish one with a crest and 'Royal Albert Hall' written in the midst of the crest held by a lion and another animal. Rather boring, i'm afraid
I want this one. :(
They don't sell cool stuff like that in the US...

... I do wish he would Drop the "Football" imagery....He's from Manchester, and Playing in Liverpool next week...In an arena already notorious for its Alcohol consumption by Drunk dickhead people at shows....I nearly got Knifed in Manchester attending a Smiths gig, back in 1986 , just because of my "Scouse ( HATE the word...) Accent....
I Wonder if he is selling Full body armour shirts.....???

One of the other (many) new shirts features an Irish-style road sign that has Swords above Morrissey above M09, on a tea-brown tee. This design also features on a cute little enamel key-ring.
Thereby confirming that Swords, that fragrant area North of Dublin, was somewhere in Moz's funny little head whilst naming his new opus.
They're also flogging a large poster of the 'Swords' cover art. Now that is just cheeky.
And a black cloth tote bag with the 'Cash' image ('SG Redux' cover photo).
And a black zip-up top with M on the left tit = £40.
And a grey 'GOOD LOOKING MAN ABOUT TOWN' shirt.
and a free overdraft...

One of the other (many) new shirts features an Irish-style road sign that has Swords above Morrissey above M09, on a tea-brown tee. This design also features on a cute little enamel key-ring.
Thereby confirming that Swords, that fragrant area North of Dublin, was somewhere in Moz's funny little head whilst naming his new opus.
They're also flogging a large poster of the 'Swords' cover art. Now that is just cheeky.
And a black cloth tote bag with the 'Cash' image ('SG Redux' cover photo).
And a black zip-up top with M on the left tit = £40.
And a grey 'GOOD LOOKING MAN ABOUT TOWN' shirt.
and a free overdraft...

That is some list of merchandise!

Hopefully, the Swords/Morrissey/09 one will be available on November 23rd.:thumb:

That is some list of merchandise!

Hopefully, the Swords/Morrissey/09 one will be available on November 23rd.:thumb:
Yeah, hope so. It'd be sweet if they knocked up a special shirt too, as they did with RAH.
He must make a reference to Swords (the place) at the National 3 weeks from Monday (gulp!) And hopefully crack out a new add to the set-list; 'Children In Pieces' would be fitting. 'My Dearest Love' would be the best. Even 'Nothing Rhymed' would suffice!
It's funny but when I saw that roadsign shirt at the RAH I thought I'd seen the sign before. I'm sure someone posted it on here in one of the 'Swords' threads a while back. Was it you? I tried searching the threads but could not find it.I remember there was a shot of a Dublin Bus to Swords, and I'm sure there was a roadsign too. Perhaps Moz was browsing so-low and thought 'I'll have that!'
Also, how do you think this will go down come the 23rd ~

He's added it to his intermission video clips! :D:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom