New album cover

Your mind works in mysterious ways. Morrissey doesn't have any children, so why would he endorse reproduction randomly? The child could represent anything. Innocence, growth, time, change, reflection. People are too quick to jump to conclusions with the things he does, particularly as we've only seen a small part of the whole image.

I know, I don't personally think he's telling everyone to reproduce, I was trying to be humourous and failing miserably.

why has this thread turned into an excercise discussing breeding trends? the ringleader cover didn't prompt hearty discussion about whether there were too many violins produced in italy, did they? or did they?

why is it so shocking for morrisey to be pictured with a baby/child/young person. imagine if he were to be pictured standing next to a woman. some people would never recover.

well remember the shock with this little gem?
wrc8rp.jpg

By the way... Moz holding a baby is disturbing and grotesque, but Moz posing butt-naked on a bed with his arse cheeks spread wide and decorated isn't?

By the way... Moz holding a baby is disturbing and grotesque, but Moz posing butt-naked on a bed with his arse cheeks spread wide and decorated isn't?

Amy, we did have the discussion on the arse and yes, many people found it disgusting and devastating, (not me though) it was equally as silly and amusing as the baby pic will be.

That picture gave me nightmares. For 6 months.

Amy, we did have the discussion on the arse and yes, many people found it disgusting and devastating, (not me though) it was equally as silly and amusing as the baby pic will be.

I didn't find the arse pic disturbing or grotesque either, it is just someone's bum, I was just pointing out the strange logic of thinking that is ok whilst a baby isn't.

..'cock teasing'? How rude.

I didn't expect this to be so much fun.

What?! That album picture is nutty... Are you completely sure that it's real? If it is, well, it's absolutely nutty.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Did he steal it or was it his (until now) secret child? :eek:
*prays that the dream I had didn't become real*

I would too, but I don't like the idea of him having one himself that nobody knows about. That's what I can't shake from my head and what I hope isn't the case.
I think the thing on his arm which isn't the baby's arm is some sort of jewellery. That's what it looks like to me, at any rate.

OMG this has to be a fake....
thats terrible, at first i thought it lookms like a leg with a 'extended' baby arm hanging over it....
it is grotesque, disturbing and upsetting, if it does turn out that it is actually Moz (doubtful) and he is actually holding a baby, then i think thats gonna be the end of the road for me and Moz. :tears: (his endorsement of the fact that its ok to overbred etc etc)
what sort of fool puts a random baby on their album cover, ?(yes yes i know nirvana did it, :rolleyes:)
anyhow i'll shutup now as i suspect im digging myself a HUGE hole here.
*slinks away upset*

I think it's a bit weird, but I wouldn't call it grotesque and disturbing (unless the baby looks like a strategically-shaved monkey). I think what Lottie means about endorsing overbreeding is about how the human population gets bigger and bigger and that people need to cut down on the number of children they have.

no im not sayng that he IS endorsing it, (thankyou franzanna)
i was just totally shocked by the snicker of pic we got...
im convinced its a fake anyhow, that babies arm looks to long... :confused:

wtf-srsly.jpg

Babies are nice.

I like babies too. :) And if Morrissey wants to have one...

Babies are nice.

babies are nice because they dont have opinions, views, the ability to hurt people, etc etc they just eat sleep poop and cry...
but babies are OVERRATED, very,.
:D

The purple jewelry seems to be a bird. Birds fly high, (especially motherless ones, though unrelated to the future.) The baby is pointing down, earthbound, counterbalancing the flight of the bird because the baby is a representation of a domesticated ballast.

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom