New album cover

I have to admit, the happiness of my entire life hinges on what this image represents.

Well, he's wearing a Fred Perry shirt. What does that mean?

Yes please.

I'm so nervous.

I think it's from Years of Refusing to Eat Babies. Needless to say I am looking forward to the rest of this cover!

Bahaha :D I LOL'd.

I love the idea of Moz holding a baby! But what's that thing on his arm? :confused:
Also, as I think someone else said, it looks very similar to the Hot Press photos.

I love the idea of Moz holding a baby! But what's that thing on his arm? :confused:
Also, as I think someone else said, it looks very similar to the Hot Press photos.

I would too, but I don't like the idea of him having one himself that nobody knows about. That's what I can't shake from my head and what I hope isn't the case.
I think the thing on his arm which isn't the baby's arm is some sort of jewellery. That's what it looks like to me, at any rate.

Interesting. I hope it is the full pic. It follows the new tradition of having props on his album covers. A gun, a violin, and now a baby.

I can imagine it will annoy some people (as it's probably supposed to). I remember someone moaning about "Boy Happy" saying he shouldn't write songs like that because he was not a father.

Interesting. I hope it is the full pic. It follows the new tradition of having props on his album covers. A gun, a violin, and now a baby.

I can imagine it will annoy some people (as it's probably supposed to). I remember someone moaning about "Boy Happy" saying he shouldn't write songs like that because he was not a father.

It doesn't so much annoy me as set off the conspiracy circuit in my head. That's my only true problem with it.

I've just been sent the new album cover, unretouched & without fonts. Here's part of it.....What a tease.

OMG this has to be a fake....
thats terrible, at first i thought it lookms like a leg with a 'extended' baby arm hanging over it....
it is grotesque, disturbing and upsetting, if it does turn out that it is actually Moz (doubtful) and he is actually holding a baby, then i think thats gonna be the end of the road for me and Moz. :tears: (his endorsement of the fact that its ok to overbred etc etc)
what sort of fool puts a random baby on their album cover, ?(yes yes i know nirvana did it, :rolleyes:)
anyhow i'll shutup now as i suspect im digging myself a HUGE hole here.
*slinks away upset*

well i think we need to see the full picture before a full assessment can be made. perhaps anin will be so kind as to oblige rather than just cock teasing us with a fraction of the image.

thats terrible, at first i thought it lookms like a leg with a 'extended' baby arm hanging over it....
it is grotesque, disturbing and upsetting, if it does turn out that it is actually Moz (doubtful) and he is actually holding a baby, then i think thats gonna be the end of the road for me and Moz. :tears: (his endorsement of the fact that its ok to overbred etc etc)
what sort of fool puts a random baby on their album cover, ?(yes yes i know nirvana did it, :rolleyes:)
*slinks away upset*
Babies (and Morrissey) are creepy and all but I wouldn't call them "grotesque, disturbing and upsetting."
I would call them "EXTREMELY grotesque, disturbing and upsetting."

Last edited:
Babies (and Morrissey) are creepy and all but I wouldn't call them "grotesque, disturbing and upsetting."
I would call them "EXTREMELY grotesque, disturbing and upsetting."

LOL :D:cool:

*slinks away upset*

I'm lost. It's "grotesque, disturbing and upsetting" that Moz might have posed with a baby for his new album cover? Why? and what exactly do you think he's endorsing?

Seconded.

I think of all covers in the Moz canon (Greatest Hits arse photo excepted), this one is going to reveal more about the people who write about it than anything else.

I'm lost. It's "grotesque, disturbing and upsetting" that Moz might have posed with a baby for his new album cover? Why? and what exactly do you think he's endorsing?

I think it's a bit weird, but I wouldn't call it grotesque and disturbing (unless the baby looks like a strategically-shaved monkey). I think what Lottie means about endorsing overbreeding is about how the human population gets bigger and bigger and that people need to cut down on the number of children they have.

*slinks away upset*

what a bizarre post. you actually believe that by holding a baby he is endorsing the fact that it is ok to overbreed?

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom