Moz/Smith Ringtones

joevsw0rld

I've been creating ringtones using this site http://mobile17.com . You create an account, choose your settings (provider, type of phone), upload any song you want and pick when the ringtone starts and stops, they will send it to your phone in a picture message or email for free. I have nowhere fast, i want the one i cant have, and am soon to have there is a light that never goes out. thought some of you might like it, enjoy!

I've been creating ringtones using this site http://mobile17.com . You create an account, choose your settings (provider, type of phone), upload any song you want and pick when the ringtone starts and stops, they will send it to your phone in a picture message or email for free. I have nowhere fast, i want the one i cant have, and am soon to have there is a light that never goes out. thought some of you might like it, enjoy!

Well if you know what your mistakes are, you'll have regretted posting this soon after you did. We usually delete posts like this as spam advertisement, but I can see you meant well, so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time - but remember, advertisements are usually frowned upon.

Peter

Thank you for this post! I have been looking for moz ringtones (created a thread looking for 'em, do a search on it - in case someone thinks I'm spamming the board with ads under fake names) - I actually had the good fortune to get some that were posted on this forum but I have no way of getting them from my pc to my phone without the use of wires and trickery, that's just not worth the trouble!

Cheers for this.

youve got me wrong. i just thought you all would like morrissey on your phone! well sorry....

spicer is there a similar phone that is listed? i bet you dont have to have the same exact phone, it might still work give it a shot.

i tried to sign up but the website doesn't send me an e-mail so i don't have an activation code. what's the problem here?

Well, I can set up an account but I have a SGH-D900 (Samsung) phone which the do not have in the catalogue/library thingy, so unfortunately I cannot actually take advantage of the site however thanks for the link and I hope others find it handy.

mobile17 is awesome.

suedehead is good to start at the 4th second and let it go until about the 35th second.

Thanks for the link. The only ringtones of Morrissey that I've found are ringback tones. Morrissey songs they had were The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get, and 2 other songs, forget what they were. But I don't think they have them anymore.....they also had Some of The Smiths songs, but those are gone now too! Darn, I shoulda got them while they were listed! Oh well, thanks again for the link!

I have HIG as my ringback tone :). They also have now my heart is full and a bunch of smiths tracks , alot of ones from rank on verizion.

mobile17 is awesome.

suedehead is good to start at the 4th second and let it go until about the 35th second.

Yeah, that sounds really great. I'm gonna use that.

Let's start giving suggestions for ring tones. The only one I've done so far is Shoplifters (1:42-2:22). After one it's already kind of addicting. :o

I like Nowhere Fast from the beginning, till the end of the first verse. Um there is a light from 1 minute till 1:31 is really nice too.

Those sound good, I'll try those out too.

Two I really like are The Queen is Dead from 1:30-2:10 and The National Front Disco from 2:23-3:03.

i've done "i would go out tonight... but i haven't got a stitch to wear..." and it is an awesome ringtone.

short and to the point.

Back
Top Bottom