two smith songs on tv tonight

meat_is_murder19

Dont know if eneyone watches Rouge traders thier was this charming man played.Then straight after on this DIY program they were doing a house in whalley range(manchester) and they played misreable lie, for about a minute and the camera men were wearing flowers in thier pockets ,moz style.

I just spent half an hour of my boring Wednesday night watching 'Rogue Traders', and almost as soon as I flicked it on I heard "This Charming Man" in the background!!!! :D

Beat you to it sir :p

I didn't watch the DIY thing after though, I would have loved to see the camera people with flowers in their pockets!

Oh, we Moz fans, a small but dedicated bunch!

Good things come in threes!

I dont know if anyone in the UK was watching the champions league football last night but in the run up to the arsenal game on Sky One they used Please, Please, Please as the music for a montage of arsenal's previous champions league failures. The point being this may be their season.

Please, please, please let me get what i want is played at the Prom in "Never Been Kissed":)

I heard THIS CHARMING MAN on Rogue Traders. It always makes me smile to hear a Moz/Smiths song unexpectantly.

Back
Top Bottom