Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we’re all waiting with baited breath to see how Skinny twists this one round to Moz being racist.

Lol Moz next to a black man =PROOF! He’s not a racist! You hanger ons will in a instant disregard all the garbage that has come out of his mouth and his little rant posts online. Just so you can feel comfortable being a fan at this point.

Funny thing yesterday I watched a video of A grand wizard of the KKK say clear as day on video “I have black friends”. It means nothing except showing what huge cowards men like that are.

Oh, my! A coloured, we'll that solves everything now. Congrats, Moz.

Morrissey has a look on his face like he's thinking: "Joe, are you sure he's black enough for this photo?"

Reckon I posted last week that Uncle Steve and the chaps have been spending a lot of time at Sunset Sound. I reckon some new material seeing the light November 3 with the loving hometown Moz Angeles fans not some foreigner Brit, Nazi, or Canadadadaian fans talking shit yeah inn n n n n n nn n n n it.

Last edited:
Better than a witless ponce. You've got that one locked down.

not very clever FFS:rolleyes:
isnt that a might homophobic?:mad: Or maybe its this new thing, the loons have come up with, 'intolerant' tolerance.:crazy:

'ponce de leon to sams digital fountain of youth again'
are you trying to do that gonzo type of literature.:rolleyes:

Lol Moz next to a black man =PROOF! He’s not a racist! You hanger ons will in a instant disregard all the garbage that has come out of his mouth and his little rant posts online. Just so you can feel comfortable being a fan at this point.

Funny thing yesterday I watched a video of A grand wizard of the KKK say clear as day on video “I have black friends”. It means nothing except showing what huge cowards men like that are.

You're a lofty little f***er. God, we're not all bumbling idiots, you know.

I don't believe it's cowardice that makes blatantly racist men say they have black friends. Racism in contemporary times is often more of a class issue than anything. It's the fact that minorities tend to be lower class. It's a matter of stereotyping.

For example, someone racist might say, "Those blacks are stinking up my street" referring to the overwhelming amount of black homeless people. Such a person might see that the homeless people are mostly black and therefore associate the poor, seemingly inferior state with the race. However, the same person might work in an office with a rich, educated black person and, though being immediately turned off by the fact that they're black because of the association this person has made with black people and squalid homelessness, realize soon that the black office worker isn't like them and is therefore, "one of the good ones".
Another example: someone might associate black people with being loud and obnoxious. If they dislike these qualities, they might assume that the whole black race is like this and, in turn, dislike all black people. However, if they meet a soft-spoken black person, "one of the good ones".

He always makes a face when he takes pictures with people. "Look everyone I wanted to be the first person to say something "witty" and racist about this picture!" You're so funny. :thumb:
Moz does retain a talent for saying a lot with an expression. In this case it's: "Look at this everyone! I managed to find a black person so I could pose for a photo with him like he's a f***ing elk I just shot, and here I am, literally a couple of inches away from him! So, you can all apologise in your own time."

Muppet was the correct call. His expression is pure “Waldorf”, with a face like a festered fart.

If it looks like a goof, walks like a goof and talks like a goof...

hes black,hes a shade or two darker than M and joe chic.

Clive, who owns some FB Smiths groups , told us about this before they posted this picture. He has a few in with Morrissey and said something big is about to happen.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom