Moz in studio photo with Devon Taylor (sousaphone) and Joe Chiccarelli

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It kind of looks like he's had his face shot full of fillers. Especially in the forehead, cheeks, and around the eyes.
Either that, or he's just the unwitting Ponce De Leon to Sam's digital fountain of youth again.
Yes 100 per cent agree it seems he's had facial fillers and he's also darkened his hair from Santa Claus white to a steel grey. He looks well and it not too OTT.

Yes 100 per cent agree it seems he's had facial fillers and he's also darkened his hair from Santa Claus white to a steel grey. He looks well and it not too OTT.

Possibly botox as well as in recent pictures he doesn't seem to have the ability to open his mouth wide enough to show his teeth?

Lol Moz next to a black man =PROOF! He’s not a racist! You hanger ons will in a instant disregard all the garbage that has come out of his mouth and his little rant posts online. Just so you can feel comfortable being a fan at this point.

Funny thing yesterday I watched a video of A grand wizard of the KKK say clear as day on video “I have black friends”. It means nothing except showing what huge cowards men like that are.

What a fascinating insight on the type of video that you watch.
But back to Morrissey great photo everyone looking relaxed, even if in Ms case he does have a somewhat wry expression. Handsome as ever.
Looking forward to a new record soon hopefully.

Well with all the gibberish he posts its not really surprising he doesn't know the difference is it?
Yes confused is a kind way of saying he's a bit touched... He keeps using Sikh emojees when squawking about Islam.

I'm not homophobic. More than once I've personally invited you to blow me.

Of course it is FFS you used homophobic terminology towards someone who refused to have gay sex with you. Gay peeps can be homophobic, for sure, if they have issues, like in this case.
Maybe if you had asked StalinPIPE it wouldnt have been but in this case FOR SURE it is.
It cant be any clearer. :crazy:

what a paradox!!! homophobic type stuff from 'tolerant' lefty loons:lbf:

Sorry to say, but its DramaJ who has a PUFFY FACE FULL OF SQUISHY FILLERS!:nose::ear:, the whole shebang.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

Aww, diddums! Have I touched a nerve?

Pointing out the Aspergers Incident as VERY SIMILAR and VERY RECENT conduct.
Maybe this type of behavior is why you were forced to give up 'teaching':lbf:
Very ANTI SOCIAL behavioro_O

Of course it is FFS you used homophobic terminology towards someone who refused to have gay sex with you. Gay peeps can be homophobic, for sure, if they have issues, like in this case.
Maybe if you had asked StalinPIPE it wouldnt have been but in this case FOR SURE it is.
It cant be any clearer. :crazy:

what a paradox!!! homophobic type stuff from 'tolerant' lefty loons:lbf:
It's really irrelevant since there is absolutely nobody on the face of this planet or the others standing in line to f*** you.

Yes Beaker, you might be the one to fill that gap. Mna mna do do be doo be.

Nah, Cookie Monster is my favourite.

57BB9E83-7430-4CF1-82AC-1E3E6120A625.jpeg

It raises an interesting point about popular music - and I suppose film for that matter. What happens to style icons when they age badly?

Male film actors work in a regimented environment where things like bald patches, paunches and deep lines on the face can be well hidden if required. John Wayne was as bald as a coot. Telly Savalas had his luxuriant hair hidden under a bald cap. Ben Stiller has had that mysterious thick mane of tightly slightly curled hair for decades.

Pop stars aren’t so lucky, being required to go on stage live. You can go the Edge beanie hat route, or the Russell Mael full on hairpiece, or like Morrissey you can have it teased forward by a gently weeping loved one. Nick Cave has had a pretty good hair transplant.

In all seriousness though, when your face is your fortune losing your looks must be genuinely traumatic. The rest of us can age relatively gracefully because we don’t have decades of photos online to be constantly compared with. Stars do actually wane, and it’s even worse for women.

From @tubared / Instagram:

tubared: Played Sousaphone for #Morrissey in the studio tonight @officialmoz@eastmanwinds
He likes him some spanky tuba
#tubafamous #tuba #sousaphone#iplayeastman #music #hollywood#grateful #love #la #sunsetsound@sunsetsoundrecorders

43888_joe_devon_morrissey.jpg

It's gonna be a superb record with Back On The Chain Gang blaring across the radios stations around this planet.

Throw a couple more instant classics with some obscurities attending to every taste and then you'll have yet another number one album, Moz!!!

And don't say anything else to egg on the click-baiters out there.

Tour the world with a decent amount of Smiths and solo-era haven't-been-played-much-lately hits and begin a fresh new era in your career.

Thanks.

He’s such a goof really, makes it hard to stay mad at him :rolleyes:

I’m in no way a fan of SER but the video for Blue Dreamers Eyes in which Morrissey was shown smiling and seemingly enjoying himself was great.

The Morrissey I first came to love was a genuinely funny and witty person, not the defensive miserablist we’ve had since at least the early to mid-nineties. The NME bears a lot of responsibility for that version of Morrissey.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom