moved thread

We'd better report the seller to eBay.

kewpie, why have you moved the Scooter magazine to off-topic, it is only just out & available to collectors of all things Smiths, can you please do the sensible thing & put it back where it belongs, if you wish to mirror this collectors item as an off-topic suggestion then by all means please do so!

love

Grim

kewpie, why have you moved the Scooter magazine to off-topic, it is only just out & available to collectors of all things Smiths, can you please do the sensible thing & put it back where it belongs, if you wish to mirror this collectors item as an off-topic suggestion then by all means please do so!

love

Grim

So can you tell me why you haven't moved that collectors item back to Collectors Corner, please?

love

Grim

I have a general suggestion about thread moving. Sometimes I see a new thread that I'm interested in, but it says "moved" and I can't find it. For instance today I see that What Happened To The Good Night Thread has been moved, but where??? (Should I start a What Happened To The "What Happened To The Good Night Thread" Thread? :D)
Here's my suggestion: make a sticky thread for moved threads, like the suspicious users list, and just make a note every time you move one.

I have a general suggestion about thread moving. Sometimes I see a new thread that I'm interested in, but it says "moved" and I can't find it. For instance today I see that What Happened To The Good Night Thread has been moved, but where??? (Should I start a What Happened To The "What Happened To The Good Night Thread" Thread? :D)
Here's my suggestion: make a sticky thread for moved threads, like the suspicious users list, and just make a note every time you move one.

ok, I hate the way the threads move as well, this seems to be a v bulletin thing, or I assume it is. If the thread has been moved click on it it will take you to the beginning of the thread its been moved in to (yea I know sucks cheesy balls) and it should be near the end of that thread. God I hate how that works. :mad: think we are stuck with it though, certainly not going to stick moved threads lol!!

ok, I hate the way the threads move as well

hullo vicarinatutugal, did you sleep ok?

i like the whole thread-moving feature on this site. personally, i can't get enough thread-moving. to be honest, the "site feedback" forum is my favourite. all the good stuff happens here :)

ok, I hate the way the threads move as well, this seems to be a v bulletin thing, or I assume it is. If the thread has been moved click on it it will take you to the beginning of the thread its been moved in to (yea I know sucks cheesy balls) and it should be near the end of that thread. God I hate how that works. :mad: think we are stuck with it though, certainly not going to stick moved threads lol!!
Thanks for the tip, Karin, I wasn't aware of that. Of course I didn't mean stick the moved threads, but make a sticky thread where you write "thread so and so has been moved to...". Never mind, problem solved (you know, partly ;)).

hullo vicarinatutugal, did you sleep ok?

i like the whole thread-moving feature on this site. personally, i can't get enough thread-moving. to be honest, the "site feedback" forum is my favourite. all the good stuff happens here :)

Hi there HIM, I got about 4 hours sleep, its not really enough but one of them things. :( How are you?

Moved to Other Music. :mad: The thread isn't even about a band FFS. Nor music really. It's about band NAMES.

Surely Kewpie must actually read a thread before deciding to move it. Yet everything seems to be moved on the basis of the title alone.

Moved to Other Music. :mad: The thread isn't even about a band FFS. Nor music really. It's about band NAMES.

Surely Kewpie must actually read a thread before deciding to move it. Yet everything seems to be moved on the basis of the title alone.

I didn't even post this in this thread. I must've moaned elsewhere but she's merged it. What a wind-up merchant.

I didn't even post this in this thread. I must've moaned elsewhere but she's merged it. What a wind-up merchant.

Hmmm, I can see the details of this thread, I didn't move your post from other thread and merged with this.
You simply forgot the fact that you made a post in this thread in November.

You should be worried about your memory loss. :p

wait. so, a thread created asking why another thread was moved, was merged with an older thread asking about why a thread was moved.

i cant keep up.

This is the best thread I've read today.

Back
Top Bottom