Strange thread

goinghome

you must not tamper with arrangements
Is it possible to amend the title of this thread to reflect the wide range of news that's posted here?

Solo has problems, I don’t think that’s really one of them.
It's a problem for me. I find it cognitively jarring: melts my head. Organisation can help foster easier order and interaction. The scenes in England Is Mine of Morrissey hefting oversized files into steel cabinet drawers under dim lights come to mind. Like the librarian's beloved Decimal Dewey book classification system, there is some rhyme and reason to felicitous compartmentalisation.

So again, I wonder if it's possible by those who can?

It's a problem for me. I find it cognitively jarring: melts my head. Organisation can help foster easier order and interaction. The scenes in England Is Mine of Morrissey hefting oversized files into steel cabinet drawers under dim lights come to mind. Like the librarian's beloved Decimal Dewey book classification system, there is some rhyme and reason to felicitous compartmentalisation.

So again, I wonder if it's possible by those who can?

An honourable concern. :thumb:
Good luck with that mindset on here. 😉

An honourable concern. :thumb:
Good luck with that mindset on here. 😉
Let's have some faith. Most people here are good kind understanding human beings.

So, in the name of Morrissey and David Tseng (said in the same breath - gasp!), could this thread be reviewed, especially as regards the title that doesn't quite fit the activity, with a view to taking action to bring about a more satisfying outcome? Unless there's good reason for keeping it going like this, in which case, please tell 🙏

Let's have some faith. Most people here are good kind understanding human beings.

So, in the name of Morrissey and David Tseng (said in the same breath - gasp!), could this thread be reviewed, especially as regards the title that doesn't quite fit the activity, with a view to taking action to bring about a more satisfying outcome? Unless there's good reason for keeping it going like this, in which case, please tell 🙏
What do you want it called? You should propose something concrete to titillate and to find some support!

What do you want it called? You should propose something concrete to titillate and to find some support!
I am happy and think I prefer the title to remain as it is. I am not going to die in a ditch over this though. I might be pursuaded of a name change depending on what the proposal is.

Actually, on reflection, I could not really give a shit either way, which is just as well really.

I am happy and think I prefer the title to remain as it is. I am not going to die in a ditch over this though. I might be pursuaded of a name change depending on what the proposal is.

Actually, on reflection, I could not really give a shit either way, which is just as well really.
‘Sundry references’

Back
Top Bottom