Morrissey to play Tropicalia Fest (Long Beach, CA Nov. 3, passes on sale Aug 10) - Official Twitter

UPDATE Aug. 9:

Morrissey to play on Saturday Nov. 3 according to @mozangelesevents / Instagram. An anonymous person posted the link:

(The '@' links to a new Twitter profile for the event).

From www.tropicaliafest.com (2 day image updated):

43874_tropicalia-1500x1875-2-DAY.jpg

20180808_004602.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer to see more drug testing tents, but you know. A yummy Quorn taco for after you hoover up whatever risky mystery powder you got out of a stranger's fanny-pack is fine too.
I will never, ever get used to the American term for 'bum bag'. :eek:

Ah, my English ears, it's all too much! That's really how it sounds to us.
I know, I know! I'd be pretty amused to see something similar in another culture.
And sorry for the spew of vulgarity, I really couldn't help myself.

I know, I know! I'd be pretty amused to see something similar in another culture.
And sorry for the spew of vulgarity, I really couldn't help myself.
That's okay. Anyway, we're British, we wouldn't dream of such colloquial vulgarity. We would call it 'vagina bag', no doubt.

That's okay. Anyway, we're British, we wouldn't dream of such colloquial vulgarity. We would call it 'vagina bag', no doubt.
Sure, sure. All of the British people I've met have been absolute saints with Sunday school vocabulary. ;)

Well, Mando is confirmed for the lineup by his partner.
I'm assuming the following between her and Gustavo is humour, although I'm sure it can be read the other way too (first activity from Gustavo in months).
20180808_172645.jpg

Passes are said to start from $99 for anyone wanting to go.
Regards,
FWD.

What does 'No ins/outs' mean? I quite like a bit of the old in and out. Does this mean you're not allowed to have sexual intercouse at this festival? :confused:

I know. I'm just relieved it was followed by the word "pack," gave me quite the start.
I'm sure at one point or another in the distant past that I've probably hoovered something that was smuggled in nature's pocket, too. Barbaric!

Reckon Boz is in Moz Angeles now (the only one that doesn't live in LA) and the entire band were at Sunset Sound yesterday. I reckon hometown LA gigs are very important to Uncle Steve, but rehearsing for a festival gig 3 months in advance is a bit much and how many times can they record "chain gang" m8 inn n n n n n it. Reckon maybe Steve will be revealing his new musical direction at this festival gig. Hometown fans should be very forgiving.

Reckon only 45 minutes with no LA traffic from Steve's home in Malibu and there will be Uncle Steve's favorite food there...... tacos!! Uncle Steve will show. Blikey! hiking buddies Hope and Steve on the same bill. I reckon if the tacos will be potato. This might be an issue inn nnn n n n n n n nn it. I reckon me don't know too many Mexicans that will eat tacos with no meat. (fish and shrimp are considered meat)

Just curious, what makes you so confident that Moz lives in Malibu? Are you perhaps his window cleaner?

A lot of them act as if Sam is their best friend in the world and as long as that’s the case, none are going to say anything against Moz...

Yes but they only act like Sam is their best friend BECAUSE they are moz bots. They are obsessed with anything moz

The way you wrote it makes you sound like you are saying they are being nice to moz to be near Sam No one gives a shit about Sammy Barlow

At this point its all moot. The whole thing is a awful crash Moz really has fallen from a great great height

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom