morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

wow..someone really bought this ugly-ass thing :eek:

22af_1.JPG

That looks more like Robert Downey Jr. than Morrissey.

I have a shirt I bought off ebay with this pic Right now I dont have the actual photo of the shirt..but I will post when I get home is their anyway to verify that its an original?
The-Smiths-Sheila-Take-A-Bow-438495.jpg

macho man randy savage?
More like the Nacho Man.

What was that one movie...ahh, can't think of the name, Nacho something about a phoney wrestler?

I was at Sparks on Saturday night. Which night were you there?

You need to wear the "beater" shirts. They are the right material and fit for that special look.

I was at the Saturday Sparks show..in the balcony at the front. I actually wore that wrestler mask during "Lucky Lisp" hoping he would look up into the balcony and see me during the line "...oh the balcony fool was me, you fool..." but he didn't sing that line during the song. :(
A girl sitting next to me saw the mask and said she would like to have a mask like that for her boyfriend to wear during sex. :eek: I was like...ok. My wife asked "what's she talking to you about." I replied I couldn't hear her well...it's too noisy.

(edit: that wasn't you was it?)

He did acknowledge my "I can't reach you anymore sign" that I hung over the railing during Pigsty. He pointed up to my direction.

Last edited:
You need to wear the "beater" shirts. They are the right material and fit for that special look.

I was at the Saturday Sparks show..in the balcony at the front. I actually wore that wrestler mask during "Lucky Lisp" hoping he would look up into the balcony and see me during the line "...oh the balcony fool was me, you fool..." but he didn't sing that line during the song. :(
A girl sitting next to me saw the mask and said she would like to have a mask like that for her boyfriend to wear during sex. :eek: I was like...ok. My wife asked "what's she talking to you about." I replied I couldn't hear her well...it's too noisy.

(edit: that wasn't you was it?)

He did acknowledge my "I can't reach you anymore sign" that I hung over the railing during Pigsty. He pointed up to my direction.

Thanks, but I couldn't pull off the "beater" shirts.

That is a funny story about the mask. No, it wasn't me. But thanks for assuming that I might actually have a boyfriend.

My brother and I went...he's from LA, and I was going to a convention in Vegas that week, so the timing was perfect. We actually had "seats" right next to the stage. That was a great show.

:thumb: lookin' good!

DSCN0926.jpg

my fav shirt. i dont mean to look so serious. i just cant figure out how people take photos of themselves so well. i need to hire a photographer:cool:

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom