Morrissey sighting: Macclesfield - February 11, 2022

Macclesfield yesterday with Johnny Lord (from Facebook). So, not in LA! OK let's see if I can post this image.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be worse my local is that rough they have a quiz on a Tuesday and last week the first question was " what you looking at you cnut"

Very interesting to see him in England and hear that he is so much here recently.

I wonder if it is even faintly conceivable he would come back—and what would happen if he did?

Two questions there and if anyone has any thoughts regarding either question, I would be grateful to hear!

He just took a photo last week at Molly Cyrus's house that is around the corner in Malibu from HIS ONLY HOUSE HE OWNS IN MALIBU. It wasn't taken in 2018. Again, he doesn't want to and can't afford to fly to England the next week. This is the same impostor in all the other Beachmouth in the pub Jean Collins book signing getting bread wearing black gloves with the bad British teeth, that is why he smiles like that so his teeth won't show. Also this impostor puts on too much Groucho Marx bushy fake eyebrows. Do you people notice that every time there is photo posted of him in his hometown LA, in a couple days there is a wacko jeoulous imposter photo. I wonder if the guy gets paid. He calls himself CALIFORNIA SON. Get it? You people need to wake up.

Why, what good would it do him, maybe he feels some connection from being in the house where his mum lived.
I agree. And I think there comes a time when the gravitational pull of the past drags you back where you're supposed to be for the blue hour of your life.

Wow! I don't even know if I would have the courage and words to utter something to him, I'd probably look like a total idiot but that is so cool. Very glad for you, man!

Wow! I don't even know if I would have the courage and words to utter something to him, I'd probably look like a total idiot but that is so cool. Very glad for you, man!
He's just a bloke. You know, the type you can talk to, like anyone else. And you can say stuff like "What happened, man?"

He just took a photo last week at Molly Cyrus's house that is around the corner in Malibu from HIS ONLY HOUSE HE OWNS IN MALIBU. It wasn't taken in 2018. Again, he doesn't want to and can't afford to fly to England the next week. This is the same impostor in all the other Beachmouth in the pub Jean Collins book signing getting bread wearing black gloves with the bad British teeth, that is why he smiles like that so his teeth won't show. Also this impostor puts on too much Groucho Marx bushy fake eyebrows. Do you people notice that every time there is photo posted of him in his hometown LA, in a couple days there is a wacko jeoulous imposter photo. I wonder if the guy gets paid. He calls himself CALIFORNIA SON. Get it? You people need to wake up.
Pantomime season refuses to die..... roll on Easter

He's just a bloke. You know, the type you can talk to, like anyone else. And you can say stuff like "What happened, man?"
And he would hopefully answer:

"These things happened:
Smiths albums and singles, loads of Morrissey albums and singles, loads of world tours, books, countless entertaining interviews, touching the fortunate fans at front row, and overall a life led as iconic statesman of pop. What more did you want? My lungs?"

R.I.P the quiff. Once Morrissey's trademark, now deader than disco. Time takes everything, alas. :sleepy:
Never!!! He was already without a jopo at the time of the almamat. and it is more beautiful without jopo and time to Moz, . Let the tour begin now and you will see... Your comment is negative, your energies are not subtle, they are dense

CALLATE PELOTUDO dejalo en paz

I am actually surprised that he is spending so much time in the UK these days. I always thought that his mother was the reason for his visits to the UK, and that he would turn his back on the UK after her death. I was wrong. Maybe it is his way to keep some memories alive, or maybe it is just convenient to stay there in times of Covid.

It's beautiful, my Moz. I see something dehydrated your skin I like hair and nothing else could look younger but for me it is fine, as long as I am in good physical and psychic health is, well,. Moz my love I am proud of you although sometimes you make me angry Release Bonfire. 1 topic please !!! It's my vacation after 2 years of seeing patients so I need your new music dale Mozulissssss!!!!?

Why, what good would it do him,
Get some sun, it’s good for ya, you know?
maybe he feels some connection from being in the house where his mum lived.
maybe. We don’t know. I’m sure we could imagine a few different scenarios, for reasons why he’s there.

I agree. And I think there comes a time when the gravitational pull of the past drags you back where you're supposed to be for the blue hour of your life.

‘the blue hour’ :rolleyes: ok Brett.

Guess the ‘gravitational pull of the past’ and mourning wasn’t strong enough to keep him from going to LA to record an album that he seemed to really enjoy doing. Maybe Beechmount
is keeping him ‘blue’? Ever consider
that?

Anyway, silly to make these speculations over one photo.

Still think, he could use some sun.

I am actually surprised that he is spending so much time in the UK these days. I always thought that his mother was the reason for his visits to the UK, and that he would turn his back on the UK after her death. I was wrong. Maybe it is his way to keep some memories alive,

or maybe it is just convenient to stay there in times of Covid.

yep, there’s another reason.

Back
Top Bottom