Morrissey Central "ONTARIO, CA" (November 11, 2022)

unnamed-3_bo7vgm.jpg

Considering his infatuation with prison life/criminals, I doubt he meant ill will lol
He has been called a racist so many times, that even if this is not racist, people will say it is. It's just one more example of how he sabbotages himself.

I'm Mexican myself, I don't find this racist in the slightest. Would be different if he used Mexican Cartel shots
well said,he could put up a photo of tom and jerry and it would be cruelty to animals,what is racist about that photo,some people on here need to get a life.

well said,he could put up a photo of tom and jerry and it would be cruelty to animals,what is racist about that photo,some people on here need to get a life.
Maybe because you are not in the US you cannot see how that can be interpreted as racist, people who dont agree with you and Morrissey dont need to get a life, they just have a different opinion or as has been talked about, can see the trouble he makes for himself.

I guess you could say it's M Central subverting a racist meme but A) Sam is too thick and B) this is probably how M would like to think of his fans

The thing is, I'm glad latinos don't take offence, but seen from the outside, it doesn't feel like an in-joke, as in, shared joke with the latino audience. Simply because whoever is in charge of Central espouses the provincial patronizing over-the-hill well-off privileged white man views of Morrissi. Maybe because they were raised in them and lack any sort of critical ability ( or are "dumb a.f", that works too).
I think they see crowds largely as walking dollar bills anyway.

It's not even really racist. The only difference is, if they're latino crowds, the money has better teeth, "ha ha" ( that was a joke in the style of Morrissi btw!)( a style that's so easy to copy nobody wants to)

-well sorry about the teeth, British crowds, but as I always sayz to M, only the truth hurts Sam)( a little...)-

I've been wondering, is there a "coconut" equivalent for Mexicans? ...Something I could yell at Jesse in the street?
(Gustavo is speechless.)

Last edited:
Maybe because you are not in the US you cannot see how that can be interpreted as racist, people who dont agree with you and Morrissey dont need to get a life, they just have a different opinion or as has been talked about, can see the trouble he makes for himself.
Bro I definitely want to see you preach this to the people at the Ontario show, you'd get laughed at and intimidated by the former cholos, which by the way, there are a ton of there

I think that's a screenshot from the movie "Blood in Blood out".

Shot mostly in East Los Angeles.
The film's here - though I can't find the still from it, which lines up. It still gets very high audience scores, and was directed by the same person who made Officer and a Gentleman, and La Bamba. It probably remains popular for warmly reflecting the culture and struggles of the people portrayed.

The thing is, I'm glad latinos don't take offence, but seen from the outside, it doesn't feel like an in-joke, as in, shared joke with the latino audience. Simply because whoever is in charge of Central espouses the provincial patronizing over-the-hill well-off privileged white man views of Morrissi. Maybe because they were raised in them and lack any sort of critical ability ( or are "dumb a.f", that works too).
I think they see crowds largely as walking dollar bills anyway.

It's not even really racist. The only difference is, if they're latino crowds, the money has better teeth, "ha ha" ( that was a joke in the style of Morrissi btw!)( a style that's so easy to copy nobody wants to)

-well sorry about the teeth, British crowds, but as I always sayz to M, only the truth hurts Sam)( a little...)-

I've been wondering, is there a "coconut" equivalent for Mexicans? ...Something I could yell at Jesse in the street?
(Gustavo is speechless.)
You see, what this kind of post shows, is that people here (and elsewhere) may be projecting their own racism onto Morrissey. He uses an image from a now classic film about some of the very large Latino population living in California, at a show in California, yet the dots are not joined about such a thoughtful localised selection. So when we make this accusations in future, let's look at ourselves first.

A racist joke about the artist’s fanbase on his own website is not a good look. Yikes
Im one married to one and birthed some. This is offensive if your blind and cant see that this is actually a pretty accurate critique on what the lines look like...
Its also just funny cause its true.

You see, what this kind of post shows, is that people here (and elsewhere) may be projecting their own racism onto Morrissey. He uses an image from a now classic film about some of the very large Latino population living in California, at a show in California, yet the dots are not joined about such a thoughtful localised selection. So when we make this accusations in future, let's look at ourselves first.
Im one married to one and birthed some. This is offensive if your blind and cant see that this is actually a pretty accurate critique on what the lines look like...
Its also just funny cause its true.

I think someone pointed out the actual image was a meme that was probably meant in a racist kind of way.
My point was, if it was, then M Central using that is like the BNP using the Manics song
Personally, I expect it's a just harmless joke but lots of things are meant as jokes. The trouble is a joke often shows more about the joke teller than they would like
M does have a big Latino audience, like lots of people – Oasis, The Cure , Depeche Mode , Rod Stewart etc
The obvious point is, not all Latinos are gang bangers and do you know what, most Latino gang bangers are into f***ing hip hop, like most black gang bangers most can't stand M (I have known a load of gang bangers on the East and West Coast and none were M fans

Look at the pictures of an M gig, hardly any of the Latino's look like gang bangers, they look like Barry Manilow fans-blue collar to middle class “straights”
I don't mean to be rude, but most are very over weight and naff AF. There is nothing edgy or street about them
When you see an M audience, if all you see is a still from a gang banger film, that is pure prejudice As that is your mind ascribing lifestyles that do not fit.
It's like seeing a load of blacks and thinking they must be crack heads out to rob you or like when Annie Hall's grandmother looks over to Woody and see's a Hasidic Jew
If you can't see that then you aren't very clever
Now I am not saying M Central or M are racist, but their post is definitely in that ballpark

Granted, Goinghome,I didn't think about the "thoughtful selection" $hit, I just had a paw-jerk reaction, because I have a difficult relationship with Central and the whole krew of dumbasses that run the M shitshow. And you're lucky I'm old and confused otherwise I'd give you a lecture about cultural appropriation and whatnot .:lbf:

I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past, but you can't really accuse me of racism : I hate all stoopid hoomans.
I just hate M's entourage more.

Also, with due respect, you may have missed a few dentistry episodes in the M saga.

And finally, since you dislike my post about Fluffy, I'm not sure you've ever seen his pikachu....I encourage you to check it out.

And I was rite anyway in the end, Alain bovvered but Morrissi didn't. :p

Now, no hard feelinz; but if I need to lawyer up, let me know.

Granted, Goinghome,I didn't think about the "thoughtful selection" $hit, I just had a paw-jerk reaction, because I have a difficult relationship with Central and the whole krew of dumbasses that run the M shitshow. And you're lucky I'm old and confused otherwise I'd give you a lecture about cultural appropriation and whatnot .:lbf:

I know we haven't seen eye to eye in the past, but you can't really accuse me of racism : I hate all stoopid hoomans.
I just hate M's entourage more.

Also, with due respect, you may have missed a few dentistry episodes in the M saga.

And finally, since you dislike my post about Fluffy, I'm not sure you've ever seen his pikachu....I encourage you to check it out.

And I was rite anyway in the end, Alain bovvered but Morrissi didn't. :p

Now, no hard feelinz; but if I need to lawyer up, let me know.
If truth be told, Barking, penetrating your uneven ejaculations poses somewhat of a challenge for me at times. They range metaphorically from woofs to growls and snarls to wags! I'm sure your world of appropriated canine culture with Fluffy, Pikochi & co is delightful though, so I'll leave you to it.

If truth be told, Barking, penetrating your uneven ejaculations poses somewhat of a challenge for me at times.
(I'm not surprised, penetrating an ejaculation sounds complicated enough, so uneven ones...? How the)

Well see me as a box of chocolates past their sell-by date, Goinghome: you never know what you're going to get! (y)

I see you're fond of the dislike thingy, well, to each their own, I am quite fond of the "ignore". (With that you stop trying to penetrate anything. Morrissey swears by it.)

(Edit: at 11.25 pm, Goinghome, after daringly disliking my posts 3 times in a couple of days is now a Gonegnome. Can I confess now, I always found him boring as sh!t. But God is my witness I tried to be kind when he returned!)

Last edited:
(I'm not surprised, penetrating an ejaculation sounds complicated enough, so uneven ones...? How the)

Well see me as a box of chocolates past their sell-by date, Goinghome: you never know what you're going to get! (y)

I see you're fond of the dislike thingy, well, to each their own, I am quite fond of the "ignore". (With that you stop trying to penetrate anything. Morrissey swears by it.)
I'm gradually growing fonder of the 'ignore' option, for people who become predictably negative toward me. I have several haters who only ever give me negative feedback.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom