Morrissey Question On Eggheads

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Watching Eggheads and the following question was asked to a challenger (of which the British darts champion Phil The Power Taylor was captain!)

Which artist had a greatest hits album called 'Hit Parade' in 2006

David Bowie
Paul Weller
Morrissey

The answer he gave was 'I can't see Hit Parade being a title Morrissey would give', he then dismissed Bowie and gave the correct answer of Paul Weller.

Jukebox Jury

Watching Eggheads and the following question was asked to a challenger (of which the British darts champion Phil The Power Taylor was captain!)

David Bowie
Paul Weller
Morrissey

The answer he gave was 'I can't see Hit Parade being a title Morrissey would give', he then dismissed Bowie and gave the correct answer of Paul Weller.

Jukebox Jury

Oh Lord. I guess I ought to shed a little tear because I'd have thought Weller wouldn't dare call it "Hit Parade" either. How the mighty have e&c.

David Bowie
Paul Weller
Morrissey

Jukebox Jury

didnt the wedding present have a couple of albums called hit parade ?

haha i watched this episode! Oh how I love moz forums!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom