Morrissey Las Vegas Residency 2022 announced (1,2,6,8,9 July 2022)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
IMG_20220321_144431.jpg

New Moz Vegas dates announced.

His ability to just keep going is amazing.

UPDATE March 22:
Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have information on ticket cost or if there are packages?

No label, no new album on sale, nothing but M doing great. A residency.

And what about the small john f*cking sh*thead marr? Any residency coming soon? Guess not so many people wanna see his successful career

Good for Moz! Thrilled to see this news. Reckon we'll start seeing other tour announcements for later this year.

Veronica seems to sound like a poor man's New Order. But it's a first impression . We will live, we will see . I hope that the set list will be dominated by songs from Dog and Bonfire

Last edited:
This is truly wonderful news.
Moz is like the last trapped humpback whale...never giving in, never giving in!

Great news about the new song. If he's airing a properly recorded song without a record deal that's a career first, but I'm guessing he may well have a deal now.
Hard to hear much but it sounds like a pleasant enough jangle if not up there with This Charming Man and FOTG as Sam claimed. Relieved that he's sticking with the clean melodic sound for now and not heading back to the dismal plod-rock default that dominated the 1995-2010 years.
Sounds like another song that begins with the song title and the chorus, and there's nothing wrong with that! Be good to know if Alain Whyte's still in the set-up.

Vegas really is the only thing keeping him going at this point.
well maybe he enjoyed the shows that much the last time that he decided to do them again.if you want to go thats fine if you dont then stay at home twiddling your fingers.

It’ll be the same old set list (Alma Matters, Jack the Ripper, HSIN?) with a couple of new tracks. Still, tempted to book flights/tickets, but think I’ll wait till he announces some UK dates.
just dont leave any merchandise unattended especially if you hear a voice saying och aye the noo in a thick scottish brogue.

just dont leave any merchandise unattended especially if you hear a voice saying och aye the noo in a thick scottish brogue.
Yes I’ve heard on here Gordy that 85
Has a tendency to get tanked up on the olde Coors, then loose hundreds of pounds in Merch,
Then kicks off, gets arrested then does a dirty protest down at the cop shop 😛😛😛

Yes I’ve heard on here Gordy that 85
Has a tendency to get tanked up on the olde Coors, then loose hundreds of pounds in Merch,
Then kicks off, gets arrested then does a dirty protest down at the cop shop 😛😛😛
I have never had Coors, nor will I ever.

Veronica seems to sound like a poor man's New Order. But it's a first impression . We will live, we will see . I hope that the set list will be dominated by songs from Dog and Bonfire

Sounds like an upbeat song to me, though the first guitar notes played made me think of The Smiths, with the help of a little chorus effect(?) on it, then the song comes in punching with a pretty upfront sound.

Last edited:
Cute song, but sad he's succumbed to the autotune fad.

I hear none on his lead vocal.

And I don’t know if it’s autotune, or it could be that Ann Coates has once again made an appearance on backing vocals.

Last edited:
No label, no new album on sale, nothing but M doing great. A residency.

And what about the small john f*cking sh*thead marr? Any residency coming soon? Guess not so many people wanna see his successful career

Why do people always bring Marr into this? He's playing Vegas too with the Killers and in one night will play to as many people as Moz will over 5 nights. Now they're even, right?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom