Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

This is good news. A new album can't possibly do any harm. Hopefully there will be a few new decent songs as well. It's fine if the producer is Chiccarelli. He did a pretty good job with WPINOYB.

The evidence (which isn't much) is pointing to Chiccarelli,

I would love it to be Stephen Street, I still think Viva Hate sounds fresh today and I would love to hear what he would do to new Morrissey material.

This is good news. A new album can't possibly do any harm. Hopefully there will be a few new decent songs as well. It's fine if the producer is Chiccarelli. He did a pretty good job with WPINOYB.

A new album would be a welcome distraction from all the commenting. Agree joe would be my choice. Not only did it sound really well but he seemed by all accounts to work well with everyone. As for sunglasses I think it'd be amusing to see him wear the morrissey brand glasses

Cute photos. Who is Mozzer's fat lady friend? (The one wearing a black shirt.)

:D

https://mobile.twitter.com/ManuSsn

DB5Bg-kXgAIovbG

DB5ENeXXsAA_GAa

Sleeve Idea #1 ~
35272621725_b7e9ddb25b_b.jpg

"Me and Steve on our FS1Es. From before, somewhere in South London"

Luvly Learners...

Morrissey looks like a poisonous mushroom they warned you about not to eat. Seeing him that old and ugly is truly depressing and only death could spare him the blushes now.

If anyone has it coming it is him.

Morrissey trying to return to the good old days still living in the pasta.

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.

He smokes, he drinks, he eats animals, he knocks his girlfriends around... all the things. Morrissey does love a bad boy.

Back
Top Bottom