morrissey frink thread!

theface.jpg

hi DAnn! you're back - long time no see! I thought you had fallen out of love with mozzy. glad to see you back.

Oh hell no......NEVER!! I just saw the man last month in Pasadena and will be seeing him many times more soon when he comes back to us here in Cali.

PS: Nice to be back too :)

how 'bout this one :))))

Attachments

• mozzer-Ecover.jpg
    mozzer-Ecover.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 65
Thanks guys, this thread has managed to bring my mood back up to a happy level after having to redraft a bleeding History Assignment on the treaty of Versailles. (Why did I take History, Why?!)
Seeing as I have so rudely not contributed much before:eek::pHere's some for ya:
Last one was one of mine from the 22nd at the GMEX that I thought might be of interest :D

ha ha wouldn't it be funny if someone pushed them while they were asleep and they rolled down the hill.

or we could start a mike joyce frink thread - how about that - after seeing him in these SEXEY shorts.......

NO! NO! NOOOOO! NEVER! I don't want to see this nasty, ugly guy here in this holy thread!!! Never!

so, who is this here? looks like moz, doesn't it? but who is it really?

It is Joyce. Grrrrr. The only picture where he's not that uglyyyyyy. But now it's enough, yes?

Better this one:

bozmoztone1.jpg

How cute to see him smile like that:

smile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom