morrissey frink thread!

my horrible attempt at creating an interesting collage of morrissey, as u can see it didn't work out to well im not very good on these weird art programs.

but yea also ive seen lots of little GIF clips from different videos, wheres all the november spawned a monster GIFS? u know there are some good ones.

but yea also ive seen lots of little GIF clips from different videos, wheres all the november spawned a monster GIFS? u know there are some good ones.

Heres a couple of November gifs I've got on my computer, but theres loads more out there.:D
nov9.gif

no7.gif

royal.jpg

".... and shaking hands so politely......"

handshake.jpg

Love your avatar Strange Fear. He looks so much older than 13 :eek: and that top ..:p

Wow, I really gotta catch up! Some great pic's that I have seen here and there. :) Gotta see what's been all put up when I have time.

ok one more collage! - 2 of my alltime favorite pics ever!!! combined into one big juicy piece of eyecandy

and has anyone seen this pic?
i thought i had seen every morrissey/smiths picture but i was wrong..

moz n'chips:D

moznchips.jpg

morrissey EATING!?!?! thats a rare sight...i hope he knew that they fry the chips in the same oil as everything else, including flesh!

Many chippies in UK have several fryers for different purpose and I never buy chips from a shop which has only one fryer to cook. ;)

whew, that's really good to know! i've been running away from chips forever! the thought it being prepared with meat makes me kind of nausious!...now i shall find myself a good shop that has two fryers and go on a binge...yeah...life plan= found!

Back
Top Bottom