morrissey frink thread!

yellowshirt.jpg

mozjoe.jpg

g o r g e o u s:

charmer.jpg

You lot are rapidly depleting space on my hard drive by making me save all these fantastic pictures!

not suspicious, just natural, lovely bulgey bits :D

you sexist indecent bunch!
(just kidding)
but really, I am too pure to have such an imagination as you girls - hard ons on stage and during photo shoots? dunno - sounds too disturbed, really. naaa - moz is NICER than that!
look at the angelic faces posted above.

you sexist indecent bunch!
(just kidding)
but really, I am too pure to have such an imagination as you girls - hard ons on stage and during photo shoots? dunno - sounds too disturbed, really. naaa - moz is NICER than that!
look at the angelic faces posted above.

hey! it does not have to be one of them things you mentioned :p just nice and bulgey! packing it you could say ;)

Strange as it might be, to me Smiths-era Morrissey with an erection just seems wrong. So out of place considering his celibacy at the time etc. OlderMoz though ...mmm :o :p

hehehe aww don't be frightened! Its natural,

ooops sorry can't keep off the crotch!

mind you if thats the kind of thing that worries you don't look too closely at Alain!

oh stop it stop it stop it you're making me ill.
you are ruining my flowerlike life.
please post more angelic pictures like that lovely flowery one up there and stop the sexual harassement of my poor hero!!! :eek:

oh stop it stop it stop it you're making me ill.
you are ruining my flowerlike life.
please post more angelic pictures like that lovely flowery one up there and stop the sexual harassement of my poor hero!!! :eek:

something nice for you my dear... em if you want innocent thoughts though you are hanging around the wrong thread... however since we are recycling pics we have seen and have been for some time lol! here are a few nice ones.
nervous.png

ownwords-postcard.jpg

untitled.jpg

enjoy x

something nice for you my dear... em if you want innocent thoughts though you are hanging around the wrong thread... however since we are recycling pics we have seen and have been for some time lol! here are a few nice ones.

that's ok, nothing much can shock me, I've seen some pretty sick shit on the internet, believe me....
this thread is very innocent and fits my flowery juvenile mind just well...

ok, so let's start recycling cos I ain't finding nothing I haven't seen yet anymore.
or we could start a mike joyce frink thread - how about that - after seeing him in these SEXEY shorts.......

so, who is this here? looks like moz, doesn't it? but who is it really?

mikelounge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom