morrissey frink thread!

FSCN1912.jpg

Last night at Brixton!

FSCN1916.jpg

I've been thinking about the word "frinky" as it applies to Mozzy. You know, he's neither frisky nor kinky, really. He's rather sedate and, I suspect, for a guy of enigmatic sexuality, that he's rather vanilla.

Am I over-thinking this?

Do we need a new word?

Am I stepping on any toes with these ideas?

:confused:

I like the word "frinky".
His posture is emphasizing sexuality and he constantly calls attention to his sexuality with his body language. Don't tell me you don't see it, Scarlet. :) (Think of the unbuttoned jeans. ;)) He does it in such a subtle way, though, that he makes us feel guilty about the desires he rouses in our minds. Playing innocent, he leaves us the room to doubt about whether his seemingly innocent gestures are unintentional, and I just love his game. :horny: Therefore I do believe he is frisky and kinky (as a synonym of naughty that is; it doesn't necessarily have to mean kinky as a love for being suspended from the ceiling, whipped, and gagged :D).

Okay, first of all, you guys are having WAAAAYYYYYY more fun than we are over on the Main board. I bring you greetings from the Dark Side!

When I saw this entry in the tv listings yesterday, your discussion earlier this summer of the hickey/nip pics sprang to mind. It says, for a show on Animal Planet: "I WAS BITTEN: Intense bites and their gory aftermath!" I thought it was funny. :lbf:

BTW Julie - I love Wayne County! (from a former Oakland County girl!) :)

Gretchen

Welcome, former neighbor! Stay a while, it is more fun in here.

FSCN1912.jpg

Last night at Brixton!

Were you there? Is this your photo? Gorgeous! What's on his necklace?

I like the word "frinky".
His posture is emphasizing sexuality and he constantly calls attention to his sexuality with his body language. Don't tell me you don't see it, Scarlet. :) (Think of the unbuttoned jeans. ;)) He does it in such a subtle way, though, that he makes us feel guilty about the desires he rouses in our minds. Playing innocent, he leaves us the room to doubt about whether his seemingly innocent gestures are unintentional, and I just love his game. :horny: Therefore I do believe he is frisky and kinky (as a synonym of naughty that is; it doesn't necessarily have to mean kinky as a love for being suspended from the ceiling, whipped, and gagged :D).

OK, you have changed my mind. And they said it couldn't be done! :D I agree with all you said here.

I didn't know kinky could mean naughty though. This is what tripped me up. :)

posted on tour thread by scottishblood.

P1030214.jpg

P1030220.jpg

P1030221.jpg

P1030222.jpg

P1030225.jpg

P1030228.jpg

I tried his shirt on (Sunday the 19th) it was so wonderful

It looks like his birth control pack. :eek:

:rofl:

He kept hitching his pants up last night, one time he ran off stage past me hitching them up and I saw his dimples :cool: :p.

:rofl:

He kept hitching his pants up last night, one time he ran off stage past me hitching them up and I saw his dimples :cool: :p.

Those are not dimples; those are his umlauts! :lbf:

Welcome, former neighbor! Stay a while, it is more fun in here.

Were you there? Is this your photo? Gorgeous! What's on his necklace?

I was there! Basically a row from the front

and yes its my photo, i'm very proud of it :thumb:

I don't know what's on his necklace but its very pretty indeed

I just read what Dear Prudence says about people like us and I found it very irritating, naturally. What if my husband enjoys following Morrissey around as much as I do?! *grumble*

May112007TheOrpheumTheatreinOmahaNE.jpg

she jumped into his arms, good for her
oh sweet .-i think he looks very sweet with kids.
havent seen it..where exactly got it taken?
.i wonder if he got the whole idea posing with a baby after a few fans did hand him their kids on stage on the US tour 2007??
why not ?someone mentioned here that morrissey might be influenced by her when creating the artwork for the Gh cd..cause she recognizes certain styles in the GH cd which she used at her artwork that she handed out to moz at a concert-didnt remember who it was exactly...
so maybe he should have choosen -instead of the baby- a lookalike bequiffed boy the same age as vv the one at Sf concert 07-that would be much cuter....
atlanta

A LITTLE boy named morrissey in SF

^longer,a bit more shaky
[YOUTUBE]J4bO3UHyGaQ&NR=1[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]
When I asked him to sign my arm he said 'Where do you want it' those words will just always stay in my head!!!!
hmmm..iamgine that question beinfg asked in a different setting:blushing:

just got back...wionderfull..anda nice treat to seethe setlist altered for every brixton gig...thnks moz . you rerally make up for bad things in life...and thnks for playing seasick again.,,,even though it was hard to me to get through the song..to close to mthe bone....

Last edited by a moderator:
a nice woman with a n eyes for the frinky details has shot several pic on the Uk yor tour ...wow..just wow....

n533707015_2343530_7791223.jpg

n533707015_2386249_444970.jpg

a bit of sunbathing, moz?
5416_116268707015_533707015_2738594.jpg

hmmmmm. .oh la la.... this pic..is simply..wonderful
5416_116268712015_533707015_2738595.jpg

n533707015_2343532_3610009.jpg

n533707015_2343533_6613479.jpg

n533707015_2386245_844105.jpg

n533707015_2386246_5654848.jpg

the link to her site is in this thread
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=101980

yeah theyre great...:thumb: but the pic that made my jaw hit the floor is the very close close-up of him lying on the floor :love::yum: :horny:i rather not say what did go through my mind looking at cause that will not be age appopiate:p
(its one from brixton by the way...
it looks like he is laying in front of her..and the topless ones she has shot never fails as well:horny:

Back
Top Bottom