morrissey frink thread!

quifftacular2.jpg

It was shot by Kevin Cummins in April 1991 for the 'NME'. It was later printed on a huge A2 size poster that 'NME' gave away free.
Thanks, as ever, to Comtesse
Good luck with the tattoo! :thumb:

I've been tryna persuade the boyf to have more of a quiff for ages.. if only he'd go for one as great as this.. (he wont, cause he aint that brave but im gonna try to persuade him anyway,) :rolleyes:

This is the definition of frinky, isn't it? I think I've decided I do really like his chest.

int_dbfoxqMorrissey20Universal20Amp.jpg

Alice, did you have to think about it?? :p.

Pags, that is a very beautiful bag you made Lottie.

I've been tryna persuade the boyf to have more of a quiff for ages.. if only he'd go for one as great as this.. (he wont, cause he aint that brave but im gonna try to persuade him anyway,) :rolleyes:

I once hired someone who had a quiff.
I didn't hire him because he had a quiff, but it didn't hurt either. :p

But there is only ONE quiff that matters, really.

rex.jpg

mozedith.jpg

I need to find the GIF from The Youngest was the Most Loved video where he's checking his hair in the paparazzi lens. I love that.

Alice, did you have to think about it?? :p.

Pags, that is a very beautiful bag you made Lottie.

Several pages ago I was bemoaning the fact that unlike the rest of the people here, I had not picked a favorite Morrissey body part. Of course I knew I liked his chest (and all his other bits) but the statement I was making was that I was particularly partial to his chest.
That being said, I am also a huge fan of his ILs
NoShirt-1-1.jpg

and his nether fuzz
mozundies.jpg

and his umlauts
bareback.jpg

Several pages ago I was bemoaning the fact that unlike the rest of the people here, I had not picked a favorite Morrissey body part. Of course I knew I liked his chest (and all his other bits) but the statement I was making was that I was particularly partial to his chest.
That being said, I am also a huge fan of his ILs
NoShirt-1-1.jpg

NECK,
much as I admire the hands/ILs etc, its always comes back to the neck.. (cant explain why, its like the brown obsession i have, it just IS :blushing:)
MozNape.jpg

Ilo114.jpg

youngest-Video-02.jpg

youngest-Video-01.jpg

(this vid makes me WEAK at the knees, even now)

NECK,
much as I admire the hands/ILs etc, its always comes back to the neck.. (cant explain why, its like the brown obsession i have, it just IS :blushing:)
MozNape.jpg

Ilo114.jpg

youngest-Video-02.jpg

youngest-Video-01.jpg

(this vid makes me WEAK at the knees, even now)

Same here about the vid...it's my favorite by far cause I like the little smirks he gives.
I'm not sure If I have a fav body part....wait yes I do...it's his mouth and his underbite...yum.:D

This part right here, yup thats my favorite.
morrisseymouth.jpg

for Pags..
closeriget.jpg

IBEH4.jpg

IBEH2.jpg

silvercleffcamp.jpg

This ones slightly for me too, cause I adore it, (what? its a brown shirt wrapped round thoguhtful finger chewing Moz, how could I fail to love it? :blushing:)
s320x240.jpg

for Pags..
closeriget.jpg

IBEH4.jpg

IBEH2.jpg

silvercleffcamp.jpg

This ones slightly for me too, cause I adore it, (what? its a brown shirt wrapped round thoguhtful finger chewing Moz, how could I fail to love it? :blushing:)
s320x240.jpg

Yeah, thats the stuff :D

Eww how about this one?
yng5.gif

specially made by Di for me :D

Cord whip and the tongue in the cheek...
whip1.jpg

Aww hell, let's just post the whole thing!

A most excellent video

PS - Lottie I agree with the neck thing. There's just something about necks. Especially his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mouth frink, thanks Lottie! That should get me through the laundry :)
1_23_0815.jpg

Looks like he should be grrrrroooowlling! Raahhhhrr!

Back
Top Bottom