morrissey frink thread!

I wonder who will be the person to rain on this little parade of mine.

I should have put money down on that ;)

Girls (and guys) the recent pics of him...are so fine. sweetness!!! your of him :thumb: :horny: *dies of frinkitis* I could comment on every pic & post here, but life in general would be neglected. :lbf: I'm falling in love...again...and will see him next weekend!! :sweet:

This calls for a change in avatar.

Oh mother of God...I was going through past pics and came across this little number...mmmm sweet dreams for me tonight

Oh, my HEART!

The pretty burns my eyeballs.

You know, I shouldn't be on the frink thread right now. It's too much for me. It makes it hard to breathe!

Wow. My mother and sister will be thrilled. They're always saying "C'mon Crystal Geezer, go online and get us tickets to the show!!!!!!" Of course they're booked like a year in advance but still, it'll raise Morrissey to the status of super hip in their eyes. :rolleyes: And mine too since Ellen is wonderful.

oh man..I just uploaded my Webster Hall photos. I took some specifically for the frink and it's various fetishes. Hands, neck, shoes, butt, ect...I'll post them here in a few minutes once I upload to photobucket as well as a few other unexpected frink photos that just made me swoon...oh man....:p

For some reason I like looking at his nice shoes:
shoes.jpg

and his chest hair:

chest.jpg

I find myself weeping over him lately.

This past week has been really emotional. I need to settle down now. I wish I could turn my feelings off sometimes.

You know what? It is VERY difficult for me to believe that they don't know who took this picture. He was sitting in water like this when the picture was taken. Surely you remember that don't you? And who pointed a camera at you while you did that! It is so weird.

Oh, for goodness sake, it was Jake.

Back
Top Bottom