Morrissey Cancels Florida Shows

Re: Morrissey is ill

Ok, I just got confirmation of Morrissey's condition.

He got a cold because he hasn't been wearing enough clothes lately.

I will only believe that he's really sick if they post a signed statement from a doctor as a downloadable PDF on his website. I want to know exactly what he has and what medication he's on.

Otherwise, I'll think it's BS.

Ok, I just got confirmation of Morrissey's condition.

He got a cold because he hasn't been wearing enough clothes lately.

:clap: LOL! I knew those shots would come back to bite him in the arse :p:D

Most Floridians are displaced NYers anyway so they'll just have to come up north to their summer homes and catch him next month here in NYC!! I will be in the second row at Carnegie Hall and cannot wait!!!!!!!:guitar:

NO!!!!!! I was looking soooo much to this and it was my birthday gift and I feel like crying!!! :(:(:(

I can believe that he's sick. Almost everybody around me is sick and last week I super sick and my throat felt like it was on fire.

What happens to our tickets and everything???

Man honestly it still hasnt really sunken in yet.
I'm just glad I joined this place, otherwise I probably would have had no idea it was canceled and showed up. I didn't even get a phone call alerting me of this. I just checked my email and Ticketmaster said the charges would be refunded automatically. I never even check that email.

this is crazy. ive only been following Morrissey's tours for a couple years now and I have never known of any artist who cancels so much. He might be sick, but I think maybe he's a big baby. he should just suck it up. he's gonna charge 75 bucks for his shows and he's gonna go and cancel cuz he doesnt feel good? whatever.

and he better be okay by the end of March. :rolleyes:

I agree, although I will say that I think Axl Rose has him beat. But no one can defeat Axl Rose.

If it wasn't for this website I wouldn't have known either. I didn't even get email because I bought the tickets from that liquor store beside Janus Lannding. :(

it's become a running joke between me and my brother. we'll get tix, we'll call eachother and tease... "moz is cancelling"...he called me tonight, I laughed at him...except

THAT JOKE ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!

That's what you get for not eating meat.

My mom couldn't believe it either, she thought I was joking.
St. Pete is definitely cancelled aswell, right???

This could work out, like when Moz canceled Baltimore in July '07 and did a make up on Halloween. You and some of us who already committed to other states might get to see him later now. Stay positive. It could happen!

I know alot of people who are terribly sick right now with the flu, I guess Morrissey must have it.

This could work out, like when Moz canceled Baltimore in July '07 and did a make up on Halloween. You and some of us who already committed to other states might get to see him later now. Stay positive. It could happen!

I hope he comes back to Florida. I saw him last year at the Hard rock and it was pretty full, the seats were definitely sold out. It's got to be the economy.

Re: St. Petersburg Cancelled

I read that the Jacksonville show might get rescheduled. Has anyone heard anything about the St. Petersburg show being rescheduled???
I'm sickened by this.:(:(:(:(:(

Re: St. Petersburg Cancelled

Now I'm confused. TicketMaster still has the St. Petersburg show listed as being on. The Orlando show is shown as cancelled, & the Jacksonville show has "TBA" for the date. NO mention of the Boac Raton show...:confused::(

Tags
cancellations get well uncle
Back
Top Bottom