Morrissey book signing in Gothenberg, Sweden - 17th October 2013

News from TTY...

Morrissey in Sweden - true-to-you.net
11 October 2013

Morrissey in Sweden

Morrissey will appear at Akademibokhandeln Nordstan in Goteborg (Sweden) on Thursday 17 October to sign copies of his Autobiography. The book is available throughout Europe on this date.
Akademibokhandeln Nordstan is at Norra Hamngatan 26, 411 06 Goteborg. Their telephone number is +46 31 61 70 30, and their email is [email protected].
Morrissey will appear at 5 pm.
No additional book signings are planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wot no Norway?

Norwegian gouvernement is still catching whales , or let it do it by...

all in the name of research..

Well the KeyPoint is the booksigning, have a great event in Sweden

'and they say he's mentall'...order via Amazon BP 6.35 and the postal to Netherlands BP 5.48...

[eerie feeling tells me it's going wrong his paperback autobiography Penguin clasicfor 8 euroos, less than 10 $]

I think I'll wait to get my exclusive signed copy when its available on the merchandise stall on his next tour.

Next tour ? And what will this tour be promoting exactly ? Excuse me while I yawn (YYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
Sorry about that, so will it be the best of BEST OF Morrissey oldies twenty odd live except with even more JessBozz bastardised-meddling's ? With the biggest merchandise stall in the world selling everything Morrissey signed by none other than ???? MORRISSEY .

Amazing!! I'm gonna get my name on "the list" right now, and no I don't care if he cancels at the last minute because his cat needs to go to the vets.
Its Morrissey innit. Genius, legend, Penguin classic, super-human, God, Scented lavender poo/farts, no-sex please I'm Morrissey.

Benny-the-Butcher

Ryan Air tickets booked!! Couldn't come at a more perfect time, made redundant 2 weeks ago. He better show! :)

Next tour ? And what will this tour be promoting exactly ? Excuse me while I yawn (YYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)
Sorry about that, so will it be the best of BEST OF Morrissey oldies twenty odd live except with even more JessBozz bastardised-meddling's ? With the biggest merchandise stall in the world selling everything Morrissey signed by none other than ???? MORRISSEY .

Amazing!! I'm gonna get my name on "the list" right now, and no I don't care if he cancels at the last minute because his cat needs to go to the vets.
Its Morrissey innit. Genius, legend, Penguin classic, super-human, God, Scented lavender poo/farts, no-sex please I'm Morrissey.

Benny-the-Butcher

The tour will be promoting the autobiography obviously, Morrissey wouldn't miss out on a tour/book cash-in would he now?

Morrissey plans to do a live bookreading for those "on the list" before each gig and, although the tour will be scrapped after two dates because Morrissey has writer's cramp from his literary exertions and excessive use of pinning the Mike Joyce voodoo doll whenever he wrote the words "The Smiths" or "the Smiths", it promises to be his greatest tour yet even though I haven't seen it.

THe man is a bona-fide genius and is undoubtedly the most gifted author of his generation etc etc

The bookshop is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a McDonalds! You couldn't make it up! I smell...cancellation!

I'll be hanging out in the Ikea Cafeteria drinking Lingonberry juice and eating a mushroom crepe in solidarity on Thursday.

The bookshop is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a McDonalds! You couldn't make it up! I smell...cancellation!

Oh well they shall have to close for the day or else his standards have been thrown out of the window ! Steven has got a strong sense of smell according to Visconti !

Benny-the-Butcher

He's not welcome in Scandinavia since his stupid comment about the terrorist attack in Oslo. He owes apologies to the Norwegian people.

He's not welcome in Scandinavia since his stupid comment about the terrorist attack in Oslo. He owes apologies to the Norwegian people.

But then you came along,
And you held out your hand,
And I fell in love with you and Scandinavia.

I kiss the soil,
I hug the soil,
I would eat the soil,
And I praise the god who made you.

Maybe he HAD to write that song after all

And then the Norwegian people voted for the racist party who the terrorist himself supported to sit in their new right wing government. Nice move, Norway, nice move. The Norwegian people owe an apology to the rest of Scandinavia for voting for Nazis.

Eh. As a Norwegian, I'm able to admit that Morrissey was right. His comment was inconsiderate but that's really the only problem with it. To say that killing 70 teenagers is even comparable to the international meat industry is irrational. Understandable and human but irrational. An industry that's torturing 60 billion animals a year, as well as being the number 1 reason for global hunger, as well as being the number 1 reason for dozens of environmental problems, as well as treating workers in poor countries like shit... versus some lunatic murdering 70 teenagers. Hmm. Not really comparable.

And then the Norwegian people voted for the racist party who the terrorist himself supported to sit in their new right wing government. Nice move, Norway, nice move. The Norwegian people owe an apology to the rest of Scandinavia for voting for Nazis.

Please do not let the real nazis escape and hide by calling people that are nowhere near being nazi just that. Instead you should study the social problems that have hit Norway and in particular its capital Oslo. Not everything that is right wing is the same as being nazi or even racist. To claim that is just childish and very ignorant.

Of course they're not real Nazis.
But seeing a wonderful country like Norway, who has an extremely good economy and no excuses (well, there is never an excuse of course) for voting that kind of scum right wing populist racists into their government makes one really, really upset. Alright, I do apologize for refering to them as Nazis, but NEVER say the Fremskrittsparti is the least acceptable in a modern part of the world like Scandinavia.
Goodbye.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom