Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Aug. 29, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Iris Marcial & FWD.

• Photo from amybatt70 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Photos from dneur / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead:

• Shirt identification by Famous when dead:

Eddie Cochran (aged 15).

full

Media item:

Last edited:

Collated [provisional] setlist info:
How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Wedding Bell Blues / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Satan Rejected My Soul / Shoplifters Of The World // Jack The Ripper /

Confirmed as correct via audio rip.

Last edited:
So whose the new drummer ? The tranny of Kristeen Young ? Mr. Boorer and Mr. Walker worn down to the knub at the same time ? And Mr. Whyte ? You've returned out of the blue...or out of the smog of la Cesspool Grande ! All is forgiven and back with Mr. Happy ! Amazing ! Happy days are here again...so far.

VAMOZ TUTY!!!!
Let's sing, enchant and kill everyone lord charming ❤️
❤️:highfive::tiphat:❤️

As it happened:
How Soon Is Now? Live via FB Morrissey group.
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ouija Board
Tomorrow
Alma Matters
Wedding Bell Blues
Half A Person
Knockabout World.
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
We didn't want to sing this next song...
Lady Willpower
Never Had No One Ever
The Lazy Sunbathers
Back On The Chain Gang
Love Is On Its Way Out
Some Say I Got Devil
I'm Throwing My Arms...
Piano intro...
Trouble Loves Me
Satan Rejected My Soul
Shoplifters Of The World
Off stage
Jack The Ripper (jacket thrown)

Last edited:
Oh half person is live seescucha well bad the image Moz wears dress pants?

How Soon Is Now? Live via FB Morrissey group.
Irish Blood, English Heart
Ouija Board
Tomorrow
Alma Matters
Wedding Bell Blues
Half A Person
Knockabout World.
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
We didn't want to sing this next song...
Lady Willpower
Never Had No One Ever
Are you getting the sense that we won’t be hearing new material ?

Super elegant with those pants these are the ones that Moz should wear or jeans but narrower! ❤️

Could it be that beautiful masterpiece, Tomorrow, being played!!?! 😭😭😍❤️ All these Alain songs are so amazing to have in the set list - and with him playing them with Mozzer!
What’s that feeling stirring in my chest? Is it— happy? Strange times indeed!

Also, Moz looks AMAZING tonight! Whatever you’re doing Moz, it’s working. ❤️ Clothing on point. 🤌🏻

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom