Johnny Borrell comments on Moz

it's spelt mum, least it was before your nation bastardised it. Oh and your comment doesn't make sense. But then coming from someone that creates a second account in order to compliment their own truly awful 'artwork' must have some issues.

haha you have me all figured out- that is the main reason why i made this account. my god, i envy you for your brain and logic. you're jealous, jealous, jealous!!!!!!!

that really is the point thought isn't it. just because it hasn't reached PLANET AMERICA, doesn't mean it holds less worth.

Why do you dislike America so much?

Being Marquis De Sade on sundays I endured Razprshite singing America. With people singing along. That is my idea of purgatory.

I'm starting to like the Union Jack shirt. A media victim peut-etre?

NME 14/07/2007.
"Your letters"
"It 's finally happened:Johnny Borrell has become a complete f***ing caricature of himself. Like it wasn't embarrassing enough to see him driving about on that stupid motorbike and parading around with his Hollywood girlfriend in the tabloid gossip pages every day. So now not only do we have to put up with all of the above (plus him writhing about onstage in kis skinny white jeans like he is training for a WWF contest and singing that f***ing rubbish 'America' song), but we also have to endure him bragging about he is somehow bigger than Morrissey now." Who the f*** is Morrissey"? Who the f*** are Razorlight, more like!
Dylan, via email:rolleyes:

It occurred to me, they were probably chanting, "Where the f*** is Morrissey?" and he just didn't hear them correctly. As in, "get off the stage you scrawny idiot."

Johnny borrell is so far up his own arse he is coming out the other end.His band is so dull i cant wait until they come crashing down

Prior to a razorlight concert in blackpool, they were in a local bar.

Johnny Borrell selected Razorlight songs to come on from the jukebox, from that i couldnt never take a liking to them in particular him

Maybe its those stupid ball crushing white jeans he wears they cut off the blood to his head makes him such a dick.

i think this guy is soooo stupid and sooo bigheaded,when i first read this i was so mad and so sorry for him,i mean he`s comments are so disgraceful:rolleyes: who`s morrissey? ha ha ha ha ,poor guy he`s just making a fool of himself,also i think he`s making some publicity for his "band"razorlight out of morrissey`s name ,i think if his fans we`re saying those things about morrissey it`s because they like shit music like razorlight:D this guy is such an asshole (sorry for the bad languaje)and besides he`s soooo ugly,he remindes me a little rabbit,take a look at those teeth;)this remindes me of some morrissey`s lyrics :it`s really laughable ha ha ha ha......:)

i dont even know who this dude is. never even heard of him. does he sound anything like tiny tim?? i was listening to tiny tim today on my ipod when i was on the beach and it was treatin' me right!

i dont even know who this dude is. never even heard of him. does he sound anything like tiny tim?? i was listening to tiny tim today on my ipod when i was on the beach and it was treatin' me right!

yes in fact he is know as 'tiny Jonny' he got this nick name from his tight white jeans he wears.

Back
Top Bottom