Moz + Johnny Greenwood = ??

King Leer

Leering since '97
Listening to Radiohead's latest album -- bloody hell there's some great guitar on there.

Any opinions on what a Morrissey/Greenwood track would be like?

Listening to Radiohead's latest album -- bloody hell there's some great guitar on there.

Any opinions on what a Morrissey/Greenwood track would be like?

Since Vauxhall and I was the main influence on The Bends, we have a clue

Since Vauxhall and I was the main influence on The Bends, we have a clue

Do you think so? I Think Vauxhall could be an influence on The Bends, but never the main influence. The guitar work is different in each album.

Do you think so? I Think Vauxhall could be an influence on The Bends, but never the main influence. The guitar work is different in each album.

It's not a case of whether you think so, Radiohead have specifically said that it was.

It's not a case of whether you think so, Radiohead have specifically said that it was.

While it is true that Thom and crew played Vauxhall on repeat during the recording of The Bends, which I listened to from beginning to end the other day, I don't hear much of it on their record.

Anyway, I'm talking about the Johnny and Moz of now, not 1995.

Ed O'Brien is a great Morrissey fan. Once I read Thom told him to join the band because of his similarity with Moz, but we all know Thom has a problem in his eye... :D

I Think he's similar to Ben Affleck.

051219_yh_edrhzane_300.jpg

_39774305_affleck_ap203.jpg

Ed O'Brien is a great Morrissey fan. Once I read Thom told him to join the band because of his similarity with Moz, but we all know Thom has a problem in his eye... :D
I Think he's similar to Ben Affleck.

051219_yh_edrhzane_300.jpg

_39774305_affleck_ap203.jpg

LOL

Ed is a handsome guy but I don't either think he looks like Moz.

Where did Radiohead say Vauxhall was a influnce? I'm just wondering because The Bends was and still is one if not my favorite album....ever.

the whole band is a huge fan of the Smiths/Moz. I read somewhere that their two biggest influences were the Smiths the Pixies.

Where did Radiohead say Vauxhall was a influnce? I'm just wondering because The Bends was and still is one if not my favorite album....ever.

It was said in some special Smiths / Morrissey issue if I do recall, but can't figure which one precisely

Back
Top Bottom