'Jack The Ripper' studio on this GH outing..

Well, we take what we can get

I tease Worm because I love. I stopped posting some six months ago and was very frustrated with the Forum. I returned and found Worm and Not Right in the Head, and I love joking around with them and learning from them. Next, I found you, Corrissey, and Corrissey's bed (thank you Jesus!).

Now I feel like I have happy dysfunctional cyber family. Never take anything I say about Worm or NRITH seriously. I consider then my dotcomrades and have nothing but respect and admiration.:o

I tease Worm because I love. I stopped posting some six months ago and was very frustrated with the Forum. I returned and found Worm and Not Right in the Head, and I love joking around with them and learning from them. Next, I found you, Corrissey, and Corrissey's bed (thank you Jesus!).

Now I feel like I have happy dysfunctional cyber family. Never take anything I say about Worm or NRITH seriously. I consider then my dotcomrades and have nothing but respect and admiration.:o

Me too... and with that, I'm signing off for the night!

Thanks for the kind words, V95.

EDIT: oh, and you, too, Pregs. Didn't see your post there. 'Night.

Anyone wanna add to this lovefest while we're on the subject? :D

bed.jpg

Please tell me you found that picture whilst troweling the internet? Preggers, the bed and accompanying wall art (or lack thereof) are downright bleak. Did you opt for the "Franz Kafka Bedroom Set" at the Roomstore?:)

Please tell me you found that picture whilst troweling the internet? Preggers, the bed and accompanying wall art (or lack thereof) are downright bleak. Did you opt for the "Franz Kafka Bedroom Set" at the Roomstore?:)

Were you expecting a fluffy, ruffled, lacy bed-in-a-bag from Penney's? I'm not a fluffy, ruffled, lacy kind of woman.

The wall art is cropped- they're actually two etchings, female nudes, by a Polish artist called Albert Woda: http://www.artvisconti.com/art_woda.html. The room is very large, and I like to think of it as open and soothing, rather than bleak. The bed is black metal, creamy cotton sheets, a thin coverlet the same shade as the walls. I have two small, vintage, Roman-inspired chalkware plaques over the closet doors. It's blank space to sleep and dream in. And read- my nightstand is creaking under piles of books. (not shown.)

The studio version of JTR was/is a b-side 2 a single from the Your Arsenal album. IT ROCKS! It's a rare find & needs 2 b released again. Actually SHE needs to release a b-sides album.

not that rare, anyone can get it off ebay really. It also has been posted here umpteen times.
There is a b side album
416RS0G8P6L._AA240_.jpg

Were you expecting a fluffy, ruffled, lacy bed-in-a-bag from Penney's? I'm not a fluffy, ruffled, lacy kind of woman.

The wall art is cropped- they're actually two etchings, female nudes, by a Polish artist called Albert Woda: http://www.artvisconti.com/art_woda.html. The room is very large, and I like to think of it as open and soothing, rather than bleak. The bed is black metal, creamy cotton sheets, a thin coverlet the same shade as the walls. I have two small, vintage, Roman-inspired chalkware plaques over the closet doors. It's blank space to sleep and dream in. And read- my nightstand is creaking under piles of books. (not shown.)

Your description sounds lovely, and for the record, I never thought of you as ruffled, even for an instant.

Back
Top Bottom