• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The same

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no idea, I wasn't here a year ago. Maybe that is a yes or a no.

There aren't as many trolls as there used to be, which is both good and bad.

yes, I agree better without the trolls. :) you think its bad cause there is not as much drama?

There is maybe not quite the same community as there was a year ago in some ways but there are lots of nice people that I enjoy seeing here. Things change. :cool:
I tend to go on and off solo depending on my moods really, sometimes I get utterly bored and pissed off with it, other times I can spend hours quite happily rambling on about nothing.
I should vote then I suppose ha ha.

Like NRITH I can't quite decide if the more docile Moz-Solo is better or worse. I suspect we all have the usual "Wild West" nostalgia for outlaws, bar brawls and ten-gallon hat gunfights but we oughtta remember that back in the day it was more "Unforgiven" than "The Wild Bunch".

I think we can always do without trolls. What's missing is the usual arguing among the regulars. I think the limited number of people who visit the site-- and care about arguing about things-- have just about said all they can say to each other.

There is maybe not quite the same community as there was a year ago in some ways but there are lots of nice people that I enjoy seeing here. Things change. :cool:

There are too many people on here to know them all, unless you're logged in 24 hours. I posted much less in the last months and noticed there are quite a few new users (with huge number of posts too :D)
But the positive thing is whenever you log in there's always someone, you can find Moz fans in every corner of the world ;)

There are too many people on here to know them all, unless you're logged in 24 hours. I posted much less in the last months and noticed there are quite a few new users (with huge number of posts too :D)
But the positive thing is whenever you log in there's always someone, you can find Moz fans in every corner of the world ;)

oh yes of course. :) I love this site, let me just make that clear. :D
Sometimes its a little bit love/hate like a sibling thing lol but the love is always there. There tends to be a huge increase in users when there are tours and albums out stuff like that which is to be expected. I think I tend to get to know the people who post off topic mostly cause of course due to the nature of the threads conversations go on a bit more than on general.

I think we can always do without trolls. What's missing is the usual arguing among the regulars. I think the limited number of people who visit the site-- and care about arguing about things-- have just about said all they can say to each other.

yeah maybe there arent many topics left that havent been done to death on here

how many times have u seen the same discussion happen over and over again - e.g. the recent veggie debate which was very entertaining but showed us nothing new.

we need some new blood - not in terms of new users, although thats always nice - in terms of discussion points and news items.

I for one dont really understand why the main board is a discussion group held seperately from the forums. They should be combined technically so that if you want to comment on an item of news its impossible to do so anonymously and is done so in the forum format.

Re trolls - its really good a few have been banned recently SpookyMulder for example - but they do keep the place interesting! We could let them in for a little while then ban em again - imagine forum like clay pigeon shooting.:cool:

yeah maybe there arent many topics left that havent been done to death on here

how many times have u seen the same discussion happen over and over again - e.g. the recent veggie debate which was very entertaining but showed us nothing new.

we need some new blood - not in terms of new users, although thats always nice - in terms of discussion points and news items.

I for one dont really understand why the main board is a discussion group held seperately from the forums. They should be combined technically so that if you want to comment on an item of news its impossible to do so anonymously and is done so in the forum format.

Re trolls - its really good a few have been banned recently SpookyMulder for example - but they do keep the place interesting! We could let them in for a little while then ban em again - imagine forum like clay pigeon shooting.:cool:

Well I think it is quite normal for there to be a main page then have forums as well. Some people just like to check whats going on in terms of news stories and would not want to contribute in forum discussions. Re the anon thing, sometimes we have got some good stuff via the main page anon, I know the trolls make it a bit crappy but if they are ignored then they do not get their 5 minutes excitment.
I think that its fine if stuff get discussed again, some people are new to Morrissey and The smiths and they come here to have a chat and can get shot down in flames a bit cause we are all bored stiff with the same old conversations. I am guilty of rolling my eyes a bit when I see, who is jake and so on threads...

Back
Top Bottom