Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (fluorescent orange) of "World Peace..."

UPDATE Aug. 2:

From James:
Picture via Instagram @__jimijames__ and twitter @james_jimi
orangevinyl.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 1:

VivaGil posted:

in case anyone wants a look at the discs a friend of mine posted this on instagram.

hottopic_girl_racer.jpg

Fluorescent orange. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

HT getting exclusive Morrissey variant - Modern Vinyl

World Peace Is None Of Your Business, the upcoming full length album from Morrissey, is coming to colored vinyl, courtesy of Hot Topic. The retailer will carry a 180-gram fluorescent orange variant, in stores on July 22nd. We’ll update this post when it goes on sale.

If you just want the standard double vinyl variant, you can pick it up at Amazon. The album is officially released on July 15th.

Info from a post on the Vinyl Collective message board by Travis:

Hot Topic will have this on exclusive "flourescent orange" 180 gram 2xLP for $22.50 available in select stores and online 7/22

If anything changes I'll post it here

...How many copies is that going to be out of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

HAHAH! Great pic. That said, if I see this at my local Hot Topic, it will take a lot of willpower NOT to buy it. So that will be the third copy of the album I’ll have paid for. I already got the iTunes even though my vinyl preorder came with a download. I’m not even a big collector but something about another copy of this sure to be fantastic album on another color is too hard to resist.

Also to the person that said they’ve gotten Smiths/Moz shirts at Hot Topic, I WISH the one near me had shirts like that! I’d swoop on it. The one in my mall has like Bring Me The Day To Remember Horizon shirts, almost exclusively. Ugh.

Re: Article: Hot Topic to sell special colored vinyl variant (flourescent orange) of "World Peace...

How is there a double vinyl with the standard 12 songs and not the extra six?

btw does it say 11th of July on anyone else's iTunes store?

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_date_zps15a26eda.jpg.html][/URL]

iTunes is also listing Istanbul after I Am Not a Man. That's not right either - is it ?
I keep waiting for it to correct - but it hasn't ...

If you're worried about entering a store that caters to a younger generation, you have something wrong with you.
Not only will people NOT care about you entering, but they'll also most likely think you're a parent of a kid.

I'm going to proudly walk into a Hot Topic and pick up as many WPINOYB as I can and keep 1 or 2
and resell the others.
There's tons of Hot Topics around where I live. I will NOT miss out on a variant that's out of 1000 just because it's Hot Topic.

Will hot topic ship to the UK?

I want one of these instead of the other f***ing one I bought now. Grrrrrrrrrr.

If you're worried about entering a store that caters to a younger generation, you have something wrong with you.
Not only will people NOT care about you entering, but they'll also most likely think you're a parent of a kid.

I'm going to proudly walk into a Hot Topic and pick up as many WPINOYB as I can and keep 1 or 2
and resell the others.
There's tons of Hot Topics around where I live. I will NOT miss out on a variant that's out of 1000 just because it's Hot Topic.

It's not that it's for young people. It's that it's for poseurs.

I think I know where a Hot Topic is? [By the by... don't kvetch too much about limited editions. Try buying a toy limited to 450 pieces at San Diego Comic Con.] I hope I don't need to kvetch about orange vinyl. I really, really hope I don't have to, and so should you. You wouldn't like me when I'm whinging.

Now I’m curious about the track listing as well. On my iTunes preorder “Istanbul” is listed as track 4. Hmmmm

Also I will probably preorder the HT version online and have them ship to my store for free. Score!

As for this?

Do you remember the USA only clear vinyl,Irish blood English Heart? what do they fetch these days?

It's not that it's for young people. It's that it's for poseurs.

That's the mentality of a young person. It's what I'm saying.
People still call people posers? Is it 2005?

That's the mentality of a young person. It's what I'm saying.
People still call people posers? Is it 2005?

Try 1983. It's cute that you thinkthe term was from 2005 and that I'm a young person, though.

As for this?

Do you remember the USA only clear vinyl,Irish blood English Heart? what do they fetch these days?

I have at least two in acid-free storage bags, but, seriously, it's 2014, stop trying to make fetch happen. Really.

I have to admit anonymously of course, I don't care for WPinoyb much at all. It doesn't even come close to songs like You Have Killed Me, Speedwy. The songs are weak and the cover is aweful. A t shirt and he looks like he has been crying. He is an attractive man for god sake. Some lyrics are good but most don't compare to earlier songs. It made the concert boring
I am sorry, wanted something awesome.

I have to admit anonymously of course, I don't care for WPinoyb much at all. It doesn't even come close to songs like You Have Killed Me, Speedwy. The songs are weak and the cover is aweful. A t shirt and he looks like he has been crying. He is an attractive man for god sake. Some lyrics are good but most don't compare to earlier songs. It made the concert boring
I am sorry, wanted something awesome.

I can’t comment on the album itself because I’ve only heard 5 songs (4 studio, 1 live from YouTube) but I have to wholly disagree re: the album cover. I personally love it. I’m not usually a big fan of t-shirts where it’s just the album cover on the front but I like the cover so much that I had no qualms about ordering the t-shirt package for the new album. Something about it just seems right.

iTunes is also listing Istanbul after I Am Not a Man. That's not right either - is it ?
I keep waiting for it to correct - but it hasn't ...

Yes. It is right. True-To-You has it wrong.

All of you assholes know as you're walking past Hot Topic on the way to buy trendy euro kicks in the men's department of Nordstrom that you flash a sideways glance to see what t-shirt is on the wall they have that you PRETEND you don't want.

All of you assholes know as you're walking past Hot Topic on the way to buy trendy euro kicks in the men's department of Nordstrom that you flash a sideways glance to see what t-shirt is on the wall they have that you PRETEND you don't want.

Guilty! Except I actually still go into the store, and usually it’s on my way to get an Auntie Anne’s pretzel, not fancy shoes :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom