does moz smokes?

viva hate1

does anyone of you knows the answer ? i don`t think he does cos there`s no pics of him smoking i assume if he was an smoker there will be some pictures of him smoking ,cos you know i `am and i`ll smoke most of the time,but who knows maybe he doesn`t like to do it on public :confused:but then again i don`t know,but i remember a photo of him with a cigar on his mouth, i believe this pic was from a concert maybe someone give that cigar to him,also my uncle told me that he saw a picture of him smoking while he was on the smiths ,but i can`t find it anywhere, so i think he`s pulling my leg:rolleyes:

does anyone of you knows the answer ? i don`t think he does cos there`s no pics of him smoking i assume if he was an smoker there will be some pictures of him smoking ,cos you know i `am and i`ll smoke most of the time,but who knows maybe he doesn`t like to do it on public :confused:but then again i don`t know,but i remember a photo of him with a cigar on his mouth, i believe this pic was from a concert maybe someone give that cigar to him,also my uncle told me that he saw a picture of him smoking while he was on the smiths ,but i can`t find it anywhere, so i think he`s pulling my leg:rolleyes:

he doesnt smoke.

the answer, in case you haven't figured out, is NO. but he did ask for a cigarette at one point in his career.

You are probably refering to the concert in Brussel in august 2006, at the Ancienne Belgique... indeed he arrived on stage with a big cigar in his mouth (not lighted), and within 1 minute he threw it in the audience...

Morrissey doesn't smoke. He pretended to on the 1991 Kill Uncle tour during Our Frank, and likes to use cigs as props sometimes, but I don't think he actually smokes in reality.

does anyone of you knows the answer ? i don`t think he does cos there`s no pics of him smoking i assume if he was an smoker there will be some pictures of him smoking ,cos you know i `am and i`ll smoke most of the time,but who knows maybe he doesn`t like to do it on public :confused:but then again i don`t know,but i remember a photo of him with a cigar on his mouth, i believe this pic was from a concert maybe someone give that cigar to him,also my uncle told me that he saw a picture of him smoking while he was on the smiths ,but i can`t find it anywhere, so i think he`s pulling my leg

Of course, he doesn't smoke. He's smarter than that. He has goofed around with cigarettes onstage, but they aren't lit.

ciggie2.jpg

morrissey_curitiba_05.jpg

mozhasfagonlips_800X545.jpg

smokes are tested on animals, so of course he doesn't. also, he's no fool.

It's so dumb...what are they testing? How fast they'll die? We all know smoking kills...so those willing to do it already give a "who gives a f***" attitude.

I'd smoke, but I HATTTTTEEEE the smell and I could never smell like it all the time. Ever. I hate it on me. I am a smellophobe and cigarettes smell like poo and chimney.

yes ,you`re right ,although it`s quite uncommon that someone doesn`t smokes, i mean i know it`s bad ,you`ll get health problems and everything else( blah blah blah), but you know most people smokes,so i thought that he did.but i think he`s a clever guy:)but seeing him in 2006 with a cigar was quite weird,but now,it`s clear to me ,thanks.

yes ,you`re right ,although it`s quite uncommon that someone doesn`t smokes, i mean i know it`s bad ,you`ll get health problems and everything else( blah blah blah), but you know most people smokes,so i thought that he did.but i think he`s a clever guy:)but seeing him in 2006 with a cigar was quite weird,but now,it`s clear to me ,thanks.

Most people smoke? :confused: where do you get that idea from?

I reckon morrissey has a sneaky joint now and again pass the reefer mozza :p

Back
Top Bottom