Does Morrissey have any mental disorder?

Since he has admitted that he has taken various medicines in the past I would say yes. Ultimately if you can function and truly live rather than just exist that is all that really matters.

I refuse to make any kind of a diagnosis or speculation about someone I've never met.

Well he has said in interviews that he has attempted to get treatment for depression but that for whatever reason it didn't work. And I think for someone to sing with depth of understanding that he does on the subject, he would have had to experience it himself. And that's why it works so damn well ;)

if I remember correctly he went to the doctor at 14 with depression but was not given medication until he was 17.
I unsure for how many years he was on them. I remember he naming the different types of tablets.(alot)

well something is squeezing his skull ;)

Diazapam...valium...tarmazpam...lithium

ECT...HRT...How long must I stay on this stuff?

Please don't give me more...

I drew the line at lithium. I tried everything but lithium because I had a friend once, a very complicated girl in my art class in high school who popped into my life who went on it and she was like a zombie. She said she hated it but that her parents forced her to take it. She'd look into my eyes and ask me "Why do I have to be on this? Why?" As a 16 year old chipper young girl I was terrified because I couldn't answer, then when it came MY time to be on it because nothing else worked I remembered her and said ABSOLUTELY NOT. She cut herself too. Whew, flood of memories.

We were in the foyer of her house when she asked me that. Her house smelled stuffy like no windows had been open for ages. Then i left because I got scared.

I don't think Morrissey is depressed anymore. You can tell how his music has changed over the years. It's not as depressing anymore.

They took the Manchester out of him.

anyone who releases "that's how people grow up" as a single probably has some form of mental illness.

just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom